Sooo actual Naraxas tuning when? The passive damage coming out on this fight is absurd.
When it loot getting fixed? If someone upgrades an item to 5/8 or higher, they can’t need roll on an upgrade from the next level of gear. SO if you 5/8 upgrade an LFR piece, can’t need roll on the Normal piece. 5/8 upgrade a normal piece, can’t need roll on the Heroic piece etc. Please fix!
Unable to stay logged in anyone else having this issue?
Same comment on Insidious Insight. Didn’t know it would clear all the debuff stacks when someone else trades in the mount. Not worth the 2+ hours I just wasted doing this; looks like another thing I’ll be doing after the late-year patch once everyone else has moved on.
Buff Outlaw Rogue you inept monkeys.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed an issue causing the Eggscellent Eggsecution to not grant achievement points.
- [With weekly restarts] All ability damage increased by 3%.
- [With weekly restarts] Obliterate damage increased by 5%.
- [With weekly restarts] Frost Strike damage increased by 6%.
- [With weekly restarts] Howling Blast damage increased by 6%.
- [With weekly restarts] Remorseless Winter damage increased by 8%.
- [With weekly restarts] Frost Fever damage increased by 12%.
- [With weekly restarts] Chaos Strike/Annihilation damage increased by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] First Blood (Talent) damage bonus to first enemy struck increased to 95% (was 75%).
- [With weekly restarts] Inner Demon (Talent) damage increased by 30%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Fiery Brand’s damage reduction effect from applying to its primary target.
- [With weekly restarts] Vault of the Incarnates (4) Set bonus tuning: Entering Eclipse makes your next Starsurge or Starfall cost 10 less Astral Power (was 5) and deal 25% increased damage (was 20%).
- Rejuvenation now costs 11% base mana (was 12%).
- [With weekly restarts] Aberrus (4) Set bonus cooldown reduction for Bestial Wrath increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- [With weekly restarts] Kill Cleave now strikes nearby enemies for 80% of the damage (was 60%).
- [With weekly restarts] Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike nearby targets for 40/80% of the damage (was 35/75%).
- Beast Mastery
- [With weekly restarts] All ability damage increased by 4%.
- Fixed an issue causing Holy Prism to sometimes fail to grant Holy Power despite having the class 4-Set equipped.
- [With weekly restarts] All ability damage increased by 2%.
- [With weekly restarts] Vault of the Incarnates (2) set bonus now grants 3% damage, stacking 3 times (was 5%, stacking up to 5 times).
- [With weekly restarts] All ability damage done increased by 3%.
Dungeons and Raids
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue that would cause Zskarn’s ability use to be inconsistent.
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue causing Blast Wave to knock back pets.
- Magma Puddles are no longer affected by Spirit of Redemption.
- Players are now unable to be struck by Motes of Oblivion for a short duration after leaving the Emptiness Between Stars.
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
- Claw Fighter’s Vicious Clawmangle inflicts damage less often.
- Toxic Trap damage reduced by 25%.
- Ragestorm has a range indicator visual.
- Treemouth’s health reduced by 10%.
- Grasping Vines casting animation has been updated to better indicate that a player should stand in the area on Mythic+ difficulty.
- Increased the cooldown of Grasping Vines and Consume.
- Treemouth no longer moves or casts spells while consuming a player.
- The draw in effect of Grasping Vines has been reduced.
- Gushing Ooze cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Blacktooth Knuckleduster’s Shattering Bellow damage reduced by 10%.
Halls of Infusion
- Containment Apparatus’ Containment Beam damage reduced by 15%.
- Falling through the pipes of the Auxiliary Drainage increases movement and swim speed by 200% until entering combat.
- Crashing Tsunami damage reduced by 20%.
- Crashing Tsunami move 20% slower.
- The initial area indicator for Crashing Tsunami spawns better matches its area of effect.
- The safe spot provided by pillars in the Infusion Chamber extends further behind the pillar.
- Refreshing Tides is now interruptible.
- Mightstone Breakers’ Avalanche now has a visual to indicate the impact area.
Dargrul the Underking
- Flame Gout occurs every 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Flame Gout damage reduced by 15%.
- Magmabreaker damage reduced by 15%.
- Breaking the Magma Shield within 2 seconds of it being cast will no longer cause Dragon’s Eruption to continue throughout the fight.
- Warlord Sargha
Asaad, Caliph of Zephyrs
- Improved the precast visual effects Static Cling.
- Asaad, Caliph of Zephyrs
- Brackenhide Hollow
Enemies and NPCs
- Class set items sold by Norzko the Proud can now be refunded after purchase.
- Fixed an issue where Forgemasters at Suffusion Camps could get stuck evading.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Ominous Chromatic Essence can forget the player’s chosen alignment in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where Mark of Draconic Mastery was not awarded upon unlocking Dragonflight Season 2 Master while in a Mythic+ instance.
- Ottuks and Aurelids are now properly classified by their movement types when filtering mounts in the Mount Journal.
Player versus Player
- Developers’ notes: Frost Death Knights have been on our radar as underperforming, but still effective in the right situations. We’re reducing their burst damage alongside their game-wide damage increases with the goal of a healthier overall damage profile.
- [With weekly restarts] Pillar of Frost now increases Strength by 15% in PvP Combat (was 25%).
- Developers’ notes: We’ve been monitoring our changes to Reanimation and have felt its damage is too high relative to how much control Death Knight’s have over enemies’ positioning.
- [With weekly restarts] Reanimation’s explosion now deals 15% of the targets health in Shadow damage (was 20%).
- [With weekly restarts] Allied players can no longer see the explosion ring visual for Reanimation.
- [With weekly restarts] Reanimation’s stun debuff is now using the correct spell icon.
- Developers’ notes: Our goal with Rain from Above is for it to have situational offensive and defensive usage. With recent increases to its damage, we’re seeing it used for offense more often than intended, so we’re bringing its damage down.
- [With weekly restarts] Rain from Above (PvP Talent) Fel Lance damage reduced to 8% of target’s max health (was 10%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Glass Cannon to not increase the damage of Ignite.
- Fixed an issue that caused Frost Bomb to not grant a charge of Flurry when dispelled.
- [With weekly restarts] Strength of Spirit now increases the healing of Expel Harm by up to 50% based on your missing health in PvP Combat (was 100%).
- Developers’ notes: Expel Harm’s healing was dramatically increased with Season 2. We’re happy with the base healing of the spell, but modifiers from Reverse Harm and Strength of Spirit are making it more powerful than we intended.
- [With weekly restarts] Reverse Harm now increases the healing done by Expel Harm by 30% (was 60%).
- Developers’ notes: Holy Priests have continued to underperform in PvP, so we’re buffing several of their primary healing spells.
- [With weekly restarts] Renew healing increased by 34% in PvP Combat (was 22%).
- [With weekly restarts] Flash Heal healing increased by 52% in PvP Combat (was 40%).
- [With weekly restarts] Heal healing increased by 57% in PvP Combat (was 43%).
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Word: Sanctify healing increased by 10% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Word: Serenity healing increased by 25% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- Enhancement, Elemental
- Developers’ notes: The healing contribution from Earth Shield for the hybrid Shaman specs is above our target in PvP after recent buffs to the spell.
- [With weekly restarts] Earth Shield healing reduced by 30% in PvP Combat for Enhancement and Elemental.
- [With weekly restarts] Call Observer now has 8% of the Warlock’s health (down from 20%).
- Developers’ notes: Destruction’s sustained DPS in PvP especially with instant casts is higher than we’d like. We feel Chaos Bolt is in a good state, so we’re targeting other areas of the kit to bring down their DPS.
- [With weekly restarts] Incinerate damage reduced by 10% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Shadowburn damage increased by 45% in PvP Combat (was 65%).
- Developers’ notes: We feel Arms Warrior’s burst window has been more effective than we would like in PvP. We’re shifting their damage profile slightly to increase their consistent pressure but decrease their burst damage.
- [With weekly restarts] Sharpen Blade cooldown increased to 30 seconds and duration decreased by 2 seconds.
- [With weekly restarts] Skullsplitter now causes expired bleeds to deal 65% damage (was 100%) in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Deep Wounds damage increased by 15% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Rend no longer deals 15% reduced damage in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Fueled by Violence now heals for 70% (was 85%) of damage dealt by Deep Wounds in PvP Combat.
- Death Knight
Still no Outlaw Rogue buffs?
You essentially put Arms warriors in PVP too a bleed build only which not only you broke the Blade storm talent set up but other potential builds like shockwave being only for cleaving in melee.
The Crit nerfs in general have outright destroyed this spec in PVP when faced with other casters and the burst damage they had is gone. The amount of nerfs you guys are doing too this spec for S2 is astoundingly bad and you guys clearly have not listen too feedback on the PTR forums when we were telling you making it 175% down to 150% will destroy good chunk of specs and their talents. (You guys did this experiment in S1 before and it failed, you doing second times the charm isn’t how this should go. If you wanted people to survive maybe buff the health/healing and tool kits too survive such burst/crit damage)
And now you’re outright forcing arms with no burst damage, lack of utility and only bleed damage too do anything has to play a Bleed build only?
You haven’t even bothered too give compensation to arms warriors(Especially 0 compensation for damage loss they’ll have with Sharpen blade nerf) when they’re already tested for this week and they’re literally BOTTOM of the dps chart/leaderboards compared to Fury who’s actually had their feedback listen too in terms of lack of sustain damage and wanting something too bridge the gap in the burst.
It’s a Uno reverse you just switched arms in S1 being balanced/good too Fury in S2. Like we’re asking for consistency and there is none. It boggles my mind why arms specs have to suffer through 1 singular build AGAIN, which is SOMETHING that you guys have been trying to avoid.
Fury wise I will wait and see how they do well in PVP with their tier sets but the state of Arms warriors will just go down hill in terms of participation if they don’t feel good or feel not compensated for huge damage loss.
This will never not be hilarious.
Rework Frost DK , revert death strike nerfs and change dk pvp modifiers too
their radar is the top 1%
Im really confused why the major fryakk bug wasn’t fixed in this? He gets stuck at 100% and doesn’t show up/spawn meaning that server is busted for the entire day and no one is able to finish the assault. Any word of when this is getting fixed as it is gamebreaking and preventing a lot of open world PVE only people progression.
Oh wow. No demolock nerf for 2 updates in a row. Shocking!
Can you shhh
Do we get refunds for the Cave Delver’s gear we can no longer use?
So the fyrakk event os still broken and the third boss in uldaman still applies a 9999999999999999999999 bleed tick.
Any chance we could get Primalist Gems to be BoE instead of BoP now that they no longer use Primal Chaos (a BoP reagent)?
Hey guys. WW exists. I know that comes as a shock to you guys as you seem to think mw and brm are the only specs, but maybe give it some attention?
“our developers think”
BS… I really don’t think you have any developers anymore. I can’t believe I’m looking forward to Microsoft saving WoW. Lot of sitting around sniffing something is going on at activision right now.
Wyrmrest Accord would like to have a word about this.