Lol its totally cool if we don’t my man. We are players, we didn’t make them up rofl.
did they correct it?
Need help, I put a ticket in… was wishing it would b fix with updates but it was not… In Th forbidden Reach i went in looking for a rare, now it just boots me out of the game when trying to long on, and it’s like the graphics are not complete. Can not log on her to undo it… Anowena her and silly me same darn rare went in on another toon of mine Willowupbeat and the same thing… please help me.
i found out how to get Anowen out, and for some reason, you got to wait for 8 hrs to do another
game ruined again
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed an issue where player titles were not properly displaying above their character.
- Fixed an issue that caused Blind Fury (Talent) to provide incorrect bonus values.
- Healing and damage from Divine Image should now be properly attributed to the Priest who summoned it.
- Resolved an issue causing Swirling Currents to not properly benefit Cloudburst Totem. The aura tooltip will be incorrect until next patch.
- Fixed an issue where Corruption was dealing an extra damage tick on application.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Spiteful Shades would leave behind a silhouette after dying.
- Spiteful Affix
Enemies and NPCs
- Reduced Bonesifter Marwak’s base health by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Furbolg’s dialogue would display incorrectly.
Items and Rewards
- Cold Frost Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Deluging Water Stone effect increased by 22%.
- Desirous Blood Stone effect increased by 18.5%. Decreased trigger rate.
- Echoing Thunder Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Excluding Steam Stone effect increased by 25%.
- Flame Licked Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Freezing Ice Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Gleaming Iron Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Humming Arcane Stone - Fixed an issue that caused it to trigger more than intended.
- Indomitable Earth Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Pestilent Plague Stone effect increased by 72%.
- Raging Magma Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Searing Smokey Stone effect increased by 34%.
- Shining Obsidian Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Storm Infused Stone effect increased by 34%.
- Wild Spirit Stone effect increased by 50%.
- Developers’ note: The intent here is to bring other Primordial Stones up to the competitive level where the Humming Arcane Stone is currently performing. Although, a portion of this level of performance can be attributed to a bug, even when fixed the Humming Arcane Stone was still the top performer. With these changes we’re hoping to make other combinations more viable in comparison, but not necessarily overtake it over from being the best option. In addition, area of effect stones have gotten a considerable increase to their output.
- Fixed an issue causing players to remain phased in the Lion’s Pride Inn, after completing the Human Heritage questline.
- The chains to lower chests in Zskera Vaults will no longer appear erroneously after the chest has been lowered and looted.
- The Primordial Earth Cache locked by a Runic Puzzle should now work correctly.
- The creature that is slain to satisfy “Secure the Vault” on that week’s quest should no longer respawn.
Every single post by everyone: the ring is a bad idea. No one liked torghast and domination shards. This ring is the worst combination of both
Blizzard: oh you hate it? We’re gonna make it better so that everything you hate is even more mandatory.
Astounding. Just… wow.
Nerf ret pally cam we guys
Nerf demo lock, arms and assas to.
But Demo first.
Hm, yeah, nerf ret pal, buff the ring
Will one of those hotfixes be redoing the heritage armor trash you added for humans and orcs
So at what point are you going to buff the stones to where they are actually worth equiping compared to a ring with stats?
but it isn’t mandatory. they would need to buff it greatly to even keep up with a maxed out ring with secondary stats.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed an issue causing Retribution Aura to sometimes fail to trigger.
- Fixed an issue where Demonic Inspiration would still be applied after logging out and resummoning your demon.
- Fixed an issue where non-primary pets would benefit from Demonic Inspiration.
- Developers’ note: In an effort to be clear about its availability, an existing once-per-day bonus amount of Elemental Overflow per rare elite in the Forbidden Reach has been changed to be awarded from the creature’s respective daily Bonus Objective quest. This should result in roughly the same amount of Elemental Overflow awarded per first-time kill, but now it should be better communicated how often this bonus amount is offered.
- The Morqut Hearth Totem now has 5 charges before the item is fully consumed.
- Fixed an issue where the quest “Primordial Answers” was unintentionally sharable.
- Developers’ note: The quest “Primordial Answers” was never meant to be sharable and is now marked as such. Unfortunately, if you picked up the quest via a share, Earthcaller Yevva will not be in your vault and the quest cannot be completed with her. You can gain the quest again and complete it in a future vault when she appears for you.
Can y’all stop nerfing demo please.
Hey! How about hiring somebody who plays warlock? Kthnx.
Storms are still bugged in the forbidden reach and the primalist mail boot droprate is either a 0.001% chance or doesnt exist at all
They’re not nerfing demo, dude
March 28 Class tuning says otherwise…
- Developers’ notes: We’re targeting Demonology’s multi-target profile with these adjustments to bring them closer to other damage dealers. We will continue to watch both single-target and multi-target performance, along with the output of new talents and adjustments delivered in 10.0.7, and make further adjustments down the road if needed.
- Demonic Strength now increases the damage of Felstorm by 300% (was 400%).
- Dreadbite damage reduced by 10%.
when will the real heritage armor for the orcs and humans come out i think the joke is not funny anymore these fake armor set u posted in 10.0.7 should be removed by now