WoW Hotfixes - January 8

Your reward is the knowledge to not turn in a quest next time that was obviously bugged and showed no rewards for completing it.

Here are today’s hotfixes:

November 9, 2023

Classes

• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the talent frame to show the incorrect number of points on talents when trying to refund talent points for Priest, Demon Hunter, and Rogue.
  • Druid
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue causing Blood Frenzy to not benefit from Haste or Cycle of Life and Death.
  • Priest
    • Discipline
      • Ultimate Penitence now clears root effects when cast, instead of returning the error message “You are unable to move.”

Items

• Fixed an issue with Paracausal Fragment of Thunderfin, Humid Blade of the Tideseeker where the trinket effect was not functioning properly.
  • The Sarannis’ Mystic Sheen absorb is reduced by 68% and the cloak now has primary stats.

Professions

• You can now place crafting orders for Mark of the Auric Dreamstag.
  • Alchemy
    • Fixed an issue that prevented Phial and Potion cauldrons from being usable in non-keystone Mythic dungeons.
    • Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed for Phial auras to persist in rated PvP environments and Battleground Blitz.
  • Jewelcrafting
    • Cataclysm Jewelcrafting figurines now drop for all classes to aid with completion of the Fantastic Figurines achievement.

• Dream Wardens reputation from Emerald Dewdrop contributions into Medium and Large Emerald Blooms during Emerald Bounty now reward a large amount of reputation with the first five each week.

User Interface

• The Quest Journal will now properly display the Emerald Dream portal in the Emerald Conclave in Valdrakken.

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• 310% mounts now correctly fly at 310% speed in Outland.
5 Likes

While you are at the profession achivms, can you please take a look at Legion mining? It takes AGES to get rank 3 ores. Mined over 3k ore and im still at rank 2.

“Fixed an issue causing Blood Frenzy to not benefit from Haste or Cycle of Life and Death.”

Just tested and still does not work. 1 thrash does 3-4 ticks of rage, while the thrash dot does 6 ticks at 1.8 sec each for me.

Please fix endless crash loop in southern Thaldraszus. Crash loop still persists after troubleshooting with all addons disabled. I pretty much have to hearth within 10 seconds to avoid another crash or ask for character reposition.

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes:

November 10, 2023

Achievements

• Treasures of the Emerald Dream again rewards the Forest Lord’s Antlers.
    • Developers’ notes: While this was originally intended to be the reward for the Dream On achievement, a bug resulted in it being rewarded by the Treasures of the Emerald Dream achievement, so we’re going to leave it there permanently and look for something else to potentially reward for Dream On.

Classes

• Druid
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue causing Innate Resolve to not correctly increase Frenzied Regeneration healing.
    • Restoration
      • Abundance stacks will no longer incorrectly decrease if you happen to have more Rejuvenations active than the maximum amount of Abundance stacks.
  • Evoker
    • Fixed an issue that caused Evokers who used a Boost to lose 10 item levels.

Emerald Bounty

• Fixed an issue with Scurfpea bloom chest not showing.
  • Fixed an issue where Dream Daisys might report an active chest you did not have.
  • Dragon’s Daffodil should no longer occasionally report an active chest that is not there.
  • The user interface at Lavatouched Lilies should now reflect contributions correctly.

Items

• Reduced the Spirit effect on the Imbued Frostweave Slippers by 70%.
    • Developers’ notes: After reviewing the performance of this effect, we’ve decided to pull it back quite a bit as to not overshadow other items to the degree that it is. While this is a fun effect that will remain, we feel these slippers don’t necessarily need to be a required optimization for healers.

Quests

• Alt player-characters can now complete the World Quest “Dryad Fire Drill” without completing Chapter 1.
  • Fixed an issue preventing completion of the Hunter Class Hall Campaign quest “Survive the Night”.
1 Like

This appears to still not be working properly.

2 Likes

Kinda sad about the slippers, you already made healers struggle for mana this coming season, it would have been nice to have but now they are useless.

2 Likes

this is not fixed. https://i.imgur.com/hVYR1to.png

This is not fixed. https://i.imgur.com/YlPb4B3.png
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a:ZyK7ALb1Th2rqjCH#fight=last&type=resources&spell=101&source=7&view=events

like, big ? here that it has happened twice now. Where’s the disconnect here.

3 Likes

Still didn’t get my antlers and still having issues with the Lavatouched seed. Still telling me to loot nearby chest even though I checked all other seed location and they are all empty

3 Likes

As a suggestion, I would do a “nightmare” version of the antlers for the dream on achievement.

Reason being is so folks that have the nightmare xmog from xavious have a matching helmet.

Just as a humble suggestion.
:point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes

Same. I completed the Treasure achievmemt late last night and didnt get the antlers. :confused:

Treasures of the Emerald Dream again rewards the Forest Lord’s Antlers.

• Developers’ notes: While this was originally intended to be the reward for the Dream On achievement, a bug resulted in it being rewarded by the Treasures of the Emerald Dream achievement, so we’re going to leave it there permanently and look for something else to potentially reward for Dream On.

So if we completed the Treasures of the Emerald Dream already, will the antlers be rewarded to those that have already completed that achievmemt? If they will now not be rewarded from Dream On? Because I completed the treasure achievment and did not recieve them.

Yea, i go oom if healing a DH, DK, or Rogue…

Logged on after maintenance and still have a seed bugged and no antlers. Guessing the hotfix didn’t work

just checked and still nothing :frowning:

Okay there’s a hotfix. But I can’t log in. Get to the character select screen an then get booted out. Is there a fix for that ?

Guardian of Elune , This talent doesn’t work either.

The “Survive the Night” quest is still bugged and doesn’t allow for the collection of wood from any of the trees.

Guardian of Elune works fine?

for extending ironfur, both with and without Ursoc’s Endurance, etc. nothing unexpected here. getting the full 12s for base 7, UE 2, GoE 3.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/a:PNmZdx7VtH2zyYJh#fight=last&type=auras&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%24213680^0%24Separate%24%23909049%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%24192081&view=events&ability=213680

for boosting frenzied regen by 20%, it also appears to work fine. note the first four ticks are the FR with goe, the last 4 are without.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PvM8KBYyWfpr1D7X#fight=last&type=healing&options=8&source=1&view=events

kinda ded talent tho