Wow heading for another wave of player loss

Nah. Restricting player choices based on their characters race is low-key racist. Each player character is an individual not a representative of the race as a whole.

1 Like

What’s the fuss about.

Why can’t a light forged goat become fallen? There are literally dark Naaru.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff-

Lore is based on past history ,sadly that is now changing,everything we once believed to be right is now questioned more today. The writings are there on structures in books from our forefathers ,they’ve been written thousand of years ago and are fading as time goes by. I love lore it tells of what,who they believe in the stories may have been exaggerated to the point it is unreal ,but it is a time ,where heroes and villains were a center piece of society,that isn’t today even if we try to claim it would be.

OK, but those scribblings describe the tale of other heroes and villains, of tales long past. A framework for a world, not a prison.

This is my tale, and I’ll decide its origin and ending.

Your right,not a prison,do we changed the air in our cages,or set us free to fly the skies ! We can’t be chained to the ground if nature says we are built to fly.

You know how many times that’s been said on the forum? The point is is that you’re going to sit here and complain and whine about a video game that you don’t even like for the next year or two. Find something you actually enjoy doing with your life, you can’t be that bad off. lol

Anyways, champ, thanks for your continue support for the game I love and the game you’re going to complain about. :wink:

The lore woant change, the only change is that u gonna eventually see an LFdraeney warlock passing by…
That bothers me too but i want some uncommon things like void elfs DHs and vulpera and pandaren druids, if they give me that im OK with eventual LFdraeney warlocks passing by…

You are playing as an Elf.

In the Horde.

You dont care about lore. As much as Lightforged Draenei Warlocks will do.

1 Like

With that that would be their lore and not mine,so I can’t say much but i can say it should be limited with reasoning.

Truly, one of the great questions of our age: do we, really, changed the air in our cages?

I don’t think we do but other things out side it can.

Seeing the utter flop of the gme once the patches rolled out and drama like Tier 3 being handled the worst possible way due to Whales being little whiney babies.Add in blizzard making 10.1> probably imo the worst patch they have done you give players no progression path outside of Mythic+ Raiding and PvP for people who don’t partake in those like me for my own reasons I literally have to do 10x more work just to get a handful of crumbs compared to those who do the “Meta Content”.

Are a lot more factors possibly Dragon Riding being one (I honestly hate how it is currently it needs a full overhaul from the ground up it is still useless compound that with the fact we cant use our own damn mounts by now is just another notch on the wall for blizzard.)PvP is pre much a SS with rebalance after rebalance nerf after nerf.I Honestly think Dragonflight as of right now is bottom tier expansion and most likely will be on a lot of peoples lists including mine.I don’t see naything good coming until patch 11.0 which hopefully is not anoter island cabana I am sick of it and I bet a lot of you are also.

If they want to stitch up the massive wound of unsubs they are going to either listen to what 99% of us have given them feedback wise which onestly never happens often or get rid of what I think is the main cause of the whole problem is the Leadership.They honestly have cause every issue this game has had since He got put in charge (We all know).I am going to enjoy all the naysayers trying to defend them but you have no hope here.

TLDR Replace leadership with someone who actually plays the game and not just “lol raids” Nerf all the BS from 10.1> No more Island Cabana’s go back to Azeroth’s Main 2 continents fix all the lore issues,Giant Sword and a clean up crew to sweep up the ashes of the tree.Fix the Horde/Alliance stuff and utilize an enemy from one of your better books that is not alrady hashed out in game anything but this borrowing Ideas from other MMORPG’s or games then putting your own boring twist on it which never lands.GG

1 Like