WoW foums broken in Brave Browser for anyone else?

Trolling isnt someone disagreeing with you alone.

But point remains its a ridiculous issue to feel it should rise, rather WOULD rise to the top of the priority list.

Thats not how projects go. This company is chaotically trying to ready a launch in 3 weeks of arguably their most popular product. There’s browsers that work fine with the forum. Yet you are in an uproar “its an outrage” that your preferred browser doesnt work? You meet the definition of trolling far more than I.

It’s an issue they have had for a long time, and it just involves paying the small team of web developers to fix the problem, which is browser neutral. It impacts Chrome and Firefox, so I’d say it’s a critical bug. It’s shameful for a fortune 500 company to not address what is most likely a minor typo, when Activision has the resources to fix this. Just going to take a salary worker an hour to find it, and he’ll probably have to stay late.

Again the relevant post. That shows it’s not just a Brave thing. This would be the website team, and not the developers of Shadow Lands. (We have huge crunch as a result of coding standards in a lot of game companies. Open Sourcing their code would fix most of this. Typically best practices come first in open source, as it creates less friction in the long run.) Maybe, those web devs can work a weekend to fix what is clearly a bug on Blizzard’s end impacting all browsers. It’s been up there for at least three months with no communication from Blizz about this.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/forum-main-page-unending-refresh-loop/554789

I use Brave and have zero problems, both at home when I’m in normal mode and at work when I’m in Incognito. I’ve never changed the cookies/settings or taken down Brave’s shields either.

Brave works fine. Might be on your end OP.

I’ll never stop using Firefox.

I just use the new Microsoft Edge. It’s actually pretty damn clean and not very resource heavy.

I have this problem and it happens with both Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Makes the forums basically unusable. Can’t even click a link from reddit to the patch notes without ending up in a never-ending cycle.

I love Brave.

It saves time from my life so I can play more WoW. I know how to spend my time wisely.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Reinstall Brave. Issue is on your end. I have Brave and it works fine.