WoW error 51900319

This is a very frustrating error, that disconnects you when you lose connection to Blizzard client. I’ve refreshed the DNS/IP and set my foreground to 30 fps and reset modems, it’s happening on 2 computers, 2 separate accounts and I am tired of having to pay $50 a month CAD for little to no service from your end.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with you or your internet. Have you noticed other posts on the forums about the DDoSes that have been going on for the past 4-5 hrs? I’m sure that the IT department is working on things.

see here:

cluee less?

Yes everyone obviously knows about the DDOS, I have a seperate issue that’s been plaguing my WoW connection for the past 3 weeks.

Sorry to hear that, hope you can get it all figured out. Thought you were creating this post in regard to the same error code I was getting every time there was a disconnection from the game server. (Due to the DDoS attacks)

blizzard service where are you?

This actually may be more tailored to the Tech Support Forums as it seems like a more technical issues you’re dealing with.

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard for working through this…just figure you needed some positive words of encouragement…most of us know this was an attack and appreciate your efforts for a quick resolution.

Pretty sure that error code is a very generic “you were disconnected.” Could be the DDoS, could be your connection, but I think that’s the same error code I get when I get kicked for going AFK for too long, so it’s really not telling you a whole lot. I concur that if it’s been going on for weeks, the technical support forum is probably OP’s best bet. Or a live chat with Blizzard support when that’s available.

Well, not on the forums. Players help each other on the forums with oversight from SFAs when they are available. You need a ticket or live chat if you want Blizzard support directly.

1 Like

Cant connect to Blizzard Launcher :frowning: