Wow, enhancement is fun

If you guys find that you’re feeling a bit bored with specs and you’re looking to try something new… enhancement shaman is actually really fun.

Great spell effects and sounds
You feel like a battle-mage sorta… melee and ranged dps (to an extent)
Fun talent kit

I just wish there was more cool mail transmog armor, lol.

12 Likes

Oh really?

Man I think I’ll try enha….

No sorry I can’t do it.

MEATBALL FOR LIFE

:comet::comet::zap:

Edit: my flaming balls (lol) emoji changes to some ice crap, I’m fuming.

2 Likes

I miss wod enhancement.

1 Like

Honestly, Enhancement Shaman is the only melee spec I’ll ever play, it’s a pseudo caster, that’s what really got me into it as I strictly only play Casters, but you’ve missed the Glory Days of Enhancement, MoP/Early WoD Enhance was glorious.

I still dabble in Enhance every now and then, I solely made this Dwarf to be a Wildhammer Enhance Shaman and see how the Alliance is, but Resto took over in terms of Healing is needed and I grown to love being needed in content.

9.2 double legendaries and tier set does look amazing for Enhance, I’ll def be off specing it but my main spec be Resto. It’s a shame that Enhance just became a “Windfury Totem” for Raiding though.

If only enh could get near eles earthquakes. Can’t compete with it as much as I love enh. Here’s to hoping the enh buffs make it stronk

yes, Enhance Shammie is fun, true statement.

But, not the funnest… it would be my 10th, possibly 11th alt. it’s in competition with monk, for the 10th slot.
Pally, Hunter, DK, DK, DH, Witch, Druid, Mage, Rogue all stand in line, as also fun, more fun my opinion.

Yeah, about 5th alt, but elemental. I’ll have to switch over for fun and see how it plays. Sounds like you’re having fun!

I played it as an Offspec in the past, but mained it for BfA. Loved it initially, and started to hate it very quickly due to the dry streaks in Stormbringer RNG. I know the spec has changed in Shadowlands though.

But… That would mean rolling an alt, playing melee and not playing a Holy priest.

I’m not interested in any of those things lol

Yea we hella fun. But, do we do enough hurtz? I’m not sure. I don’t really care. I’m having fun.
I just don’t want to burden friends by not preforming enough if it matters.

Right there describes why Shammie is so low on my alts list… because it is not continuous, from expansion to expansion, even patch to patch. Enhancement can make the argument it is the most jacked up and down spec in the game.

My complaint… the spec is not linear power with gear… because so much of it’s dps depends on procs, it’s more gear dependent than most other class specs.

Bizarrely, it’s what Ion himself plays. Like, how can he deal with that? or does stuff get tweaked on his whims and does he have some secret build that makes him OP with these changes? XD

That’s not how you spell Windwalker Monk.

Wait till 9.2

With the tier set you’ll have an army of spirit wolves

It is a fun spec, but over the years there has been some high and lows. Right now it is mostly a low. Next patch should be a little more fun.

Also why I say it is a low is cause of MoPs Unleashed Elements. If you had the Tankard of Terror equipped and used it with Windfury it would give an animation of a flying beer stine that would smack your enemy. How is that not cool?

Yea. It’s fun if you only want to do 66% of the top dps spec.

Not everyone wants a FOTM spec only to be ruined by others

Have they changed it? I tried it in BFA and was very disappointed. Made my 4 Shammies Resto and elemental.

you cannot trick me foul one, shaman as dps isn’t worth playing.

I found it more fun back in Mists. My shammy was a critting monster.