Wow, enhancement is fun

Only midway through leveling my enhancement shaman, but so far I find this iteration a mixed bag. Am I melee? caster? summoner? I seem to have a button for every possible situation, yet I can seem to find a groove where it feels like I’m pressing them in the right order.

I just leveled enhancement shaman for the first time, and I agree - it’s way more fun than I expected. I only leveled it to do the Legion class hall and get the awesome dark iron heritage armor, but I’d consider playing it in future expansions. I can’t bring myself to level it past 50 right now as I’m sick of leveling through SL, but this spec definitely is fun.

Just park it in Thorgast and do the daily quest… daily. LOL. you’ll slowly build up your ash and get tower knowledge to boot.
And chances at mounts and thingies and such. I found that a rather amusing way to level, 30min a day.

I made an enh shammy as my 7th alt… He’s been pretty fun, and a decent tool kit and isn’t overly squishy. But rogue has and will always be my main.

I would, but I’m even more done with Torghast, haha. I’ve leveled 7 toons to 60, and it’s just not fun any more. Hopefully SL content will be skippable on the way to whatever the level cap is in the next expansion. :slightly_smiling_face:

I finished that achievement to get all flavours of belf to 60, in SL. most were pre-thorgast leveling… lol. i kinda feel ya. But it STILL beats endgame grinding.

1 Like

The major downside is defensives. So in PVE I’m sure it’s great. In PVP, less so.

All I want is 2h Enhancement being a thing again (and viable)… Big scary Orc flurry machinegun crits plz.

100% agree. It’s my favorite dps spec! Smashing stuff with my spectral maces and lightning is just so satisfying. And that feeling when you’re just chaining procs like there’s no tomorrow…

FWIW, I like it when specs change between expansions. It’s boring when things stay the same. Even if I like a playstyle, mixing it up a bit is a good thing to me. Gives me a reason to get excited about just playing the class in a new expansion.

As an Enhancement Shaman since WOTLK, I gotta say, it’s REALLY fun. Wait until 9.2 where our Lava Lash can now spread Flame Shock on up to 6 extra mobs and will reset every time we do it.

Yeah been a fan of enhancement forever, ele and resto are cool too though of course.

Yeah they could use more variety. i find myself with a decent amount of fitting choices for my Troll Shaman (including the Challenge Mode ones which they need to let people earn it still imo), but they should branch out to mogs that are more fitting to other races as well.

That was when i first really played the spec for the first time, it was pretty good.