Wow, doesn't feel like Warcraft anymore?

Oh ok.

I just wanted to make sure you had absolutely no clue what you were talking about.

Considering you keep grasping at straws, making one wild take on a topic after another. I feel pretty confident here.

Remember when Elon took open calls on “hey, is there anyone around that knows how twitter works because I fired everyone and dont understand it? i will fly you to me if you do”

I do.

5 Likes

You can feel this mindset throughout the design of the game and community now. Probably my biggest turn off for WoW for me.

1 Like

How about some examples here.

1 Like

I’ve said it before, when they removed the word b**** from garrosh dialogue, I knew that would open the floodgates to emasculating WoW.

Warcraft is now Peacecraft, the chick flick version of its former self.

I’ve been doing a lot of lore master in old zones and HC classic, there’s a huge difference in tone and intent of dialogue with DFs woke trash.

4 Likes

But since Ion took over the game has become more and more and more and more casual friendly.

Every expansion is like “what more can we do for the casual player?”

Two easy ones off the top of my head.

The Lich King. Illidan. TBC lore as a whole was absolutely messy and horrible.

You feel that calling someone a B-word is the height of masculinity? I dont remember the last time I called someone one seriously. I guess I am not a very good male.

5 Likes

I’ll bet it won’t even be in cata classic

3 Likes

Strictly speaking WC3 “ruined” the game by not including the nation of Azeroth, creating a whole new continent with Matriarchial Elves and making horde deeper then a thimble. Also Nerhzul being a pawn of the legion despite him having nothing to do with them prior to that in the lore. And there being a bunch of draenei that are somehow not dead.

1 Like

The new D2 remaster is excellent imo.

1 Like

I was referring to WC3.

3 Likes

Yes, a post that categorically proves you to be wrong

Then you got additional responses that even further categorically proved you wrong as well

2 Likes

No, but I feel if the word is too strong for the current devs of a teen rated game about war and murder, that’s a bad sign for the direction of wow. You see it as one word, one small change, you don’t see the big picture of the implication and intent and its ramifications for everything moving forward. It set a precedence for where we are now… managing whelping daycares.

3 Likes

Seriously, please take this crap elsewhere. I don’t want my thread getting deleted here. You guys are completely derailing this thread with your political nonsense.

3 Likes

Not about masculinity.

Let Tyrande call Anduin it for not sending aid to recovering night elf lands.

So tired of this wimpy narrative by these current devs if i wanted cute and cuddly i would go play hello kitty island adventure

4 Likes

Who is worse though, the guy spewing the nonsense, or the 2 Blizzard forum police attacking him?

4 Likes

You say this like the game wasn’t full of ridiculous things before that.

Like christ, the highpoint of MoP for a lot of people was running a farm

3 Likes

Don’t forget the WQ where you roll down the wall, lol.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Caring for NPC children.

That is a completely new event.

Never before have we had quests or even…dare I say…a whole week designed around something similar.

Interesting how you didnt say anything to the person that brought it up. You only seem to have an issue with people disagreeing with bigots.

You havent played WoW very much have you?

So once again.

Your issue isnt so much that someone is promoting hate.

Your issue is that someone disagreed with him?

7 Likes

I’m playing classic hc and i just helped a night elf who’s been stuck as a soul to Azeroth becomes demons have kept him there.

Where’s the cute and cuddly

My warlock quest for a void walker was my trainer being an incel wanting me to kill a woman for not sleeping with him.

Where’s the cute and cuddly

1 Like

Ahahaha! Yeah, next time they can just blatantly dogwhistle like the users you conveniently didn’t mind being political earlier, huh? Or just flat out call it “wOkE” and move on, I guess. Because that sure isn’t political!

4 Likes

Ooooooh

You are cherry picking.

Is this like how you said all those JRPG games werent listed as JRPGs on steam, but when shown to be wrong you just sorta…pretended that conversation never happened?

Are you seriously saying in all of classic you never saw anything “cute”?

2 Likes