Wow could easily be ported to consoles

Why? It’s much easier to do then trying to wish for something that wouldn’t happen. :man_shrugging:

Especially since playing it on the TV will give you the same experience. I mean i’m using my TV right now as my second monitor as were speaking. So if i want the authentic console experience, i turn my bed into my couch, make the TV the main screen, and play with the controller.

And for bonus points, turn everything down low and cap it at 30 fps, for the true authentic console experience. :tm: :grin:

Teenagers can get part time jobs.

Me Personally, i got myself a CyberpowerPC AMD FX 6300 prebuilt PC for just working 3 months in Retail after High School back in 2016 and saving it all up. It was a big upgrade from my crappy overheating laptop. Being able to play Witcher 3 and GTA 5 at acceptable framerates that doesn’t want to make me sick chug all over in my seat was amazing. :slight_smile:

It was near $1000 back then.

$650? Are you buying them at scalped price? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Regardless, decent is $400 or around that for a PC. But it’s always advised to save up to have a better experience out of the gate so you can upgrade later on. And for WoW?.. WoW doesn’t need much other then a decent CPU, which, nearly every computer has. And CPU’s aren’t up in the thousands like the GPU’s.

I hope it works out better for you then it did for me, because i ran into a major control-breaking bug on my end. :point_down: