WoW Companion unable to connect

Hello, my WoW Companion app has been having login issues since 8.2 came out last Tuesday. It fails with the error “Unable to contact Battle net” (Battle net has the period but I cannot include that here as the form will flag it as a link)

I have been able to use other apps on my phone without connectivity issues, and I am able to log into WoW from my PC, so I am reasonably sure the issue is localized to the app.

I have verified that the issue occurs using either WiFi or 4G. I have also tried deleting the cache/data and doing a complete reinstall of the app. So far I have gotten the same error no matter what I try. Please advise.

1 Like

Hello Aureval,

Can you please provide more information about the type of phone you are using? Make, model and OS?

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S10e with Android Pie, WoW Companion v2.2.30870

Iam have the same problem on the s9

I have the same issues for months and months. Was blamed on tmobile but tmobile says no
Works on wifi just not mobile data

As of October 2020 and the 9.0 patch and subsequent app update I cannot connect on the app as well. I could not before on a Samsung Galaxy S10e or Samsung Galaxy D20 FE 5G, both running Android 10 on T-Mobile 4G LTE and 5G