WoW Companion App 2.0, no Legion

What is even the point in posting on here, they don’t care, they won’t communicate, they won’t be helpful.

1 Like

Blizz… I have never before replied or really even read forums, but I mean come on; this seems like a huge oversight and in the interest of keeping players I think it would be a wise idea to incorporate legion class hall missions and the like into the companion app once again. Show us you care enough about your game that you’re willing to answer the communities call. This isn’t a difficult fix and its not asking you to fix your game.

Blizzard, please just let us know. :frowning:

Why does the most posted on topic in this mobile bug report section not even get acknowledged? It wouldn’t take much for the team to say:

Legion content will be re-added.
or
Legion content will not be re-added.

Communication, even if it’s something we don’t want to hear, is better than ignoring. :confused:

1 Like

Why won’t Blizzard acknowledge this at all? It makes no sense to me.

Ages ago, they did acknowledge it. The old forums had a sticky “Mobile app known issues” post:

It’s the last bullet on that post.

Of course, they didn’t carry that post over to this forum, so did they un-acknowledge it?

:frowning: It still has a function and a use. Why does Blizzard prune old content I don’t understand. It’s the most maddening thing about their games.

As someone who came back to WoW and is currently in the Legion expansion, I am very upset that I cannot use the app for the Legion expansion. I played 2016/2017 and the app was incredibly useful but now since it only shows BfA content, I can’t do anything with my account unless I log on on my computer and I don’t get a lot of play time so this is very frustrating.

2 Likes

Still not fixed…LOL :man_facepalming: …and we cannot connect whit app pre-BFA…the app ask to update…:man_facepalming:

I miss being able to deal with Legion stuff in the app. Especially since unlocking the allied races requires so much time in Legion. Some of us still play Legion and WoD content. Being able to access those parts of the app again would be nice guys…

2 Likes

Please give us our Legion functionality back in the companion app!

2 Likes

Trying to unlock class Order Hall achievements, and this makes it so much harder! Why remove this functionality? Even level 120s doing current content are still doing Legion world quests and missions to unlock transmog and allied races (for BFA!), not to mention everybody who wants to level alts through Legion content! This is going to be even worse when Shadowlands drops and people start spending 40 levels in Legion content with their alts. Please add an interface option to switch to Legion missions/WQs, or a separate companion app for Legion. WoD would be nice, too, once it becomes a 40-level leveling zone in Shadowlands.

1 Like

<—Meant to use this character

Sigh. At this point I suspect we’re not going to see access to the old mission tables returned. And then Shadowlands is going to drop and we’ll lose access to BFA’s mission tables in favor of whatever they add for Shadowlands. And so leveling through BFA’s missions is going to be a pain.

Honestly, what I’d like to see is an app that lets us access ALL the mission tables. We’re going to be able to level 1-50 in WoD, Legion, and BFA, and progression in many cases requires the mission tables. So having access again would be really helpful.

2 Likes

We would still like to have access to the Legion mission table via the mobile app. Allied races and class order halls still require it. With Shadowlands it sounds like we will still be going through Legion content. Please allow the app to switch between mission tables. Thank you.

1 Like

All Blizzard does is change the game beyond recognization and ruin the experience over and over again. I started out in Legion as a new player that was excited to play, and Legion was a great time. BFA made me feel like I had to re-learn the game? And now SL’s doing the same thing. On top of that they make everything pre-current expansion obsolete or remove it entirely. What’s the point to playing unless you want to solely do endgame current day crap? I’m on the verge of just being done with WoW.

1 Like

Yeah. I recently decided to get the app to help save me time when I finally log in and realized I have ZERO access to anything but BFA. Legion and WoD mission tables would be great. The only real chore would be Pandaria Farms and WoD Garrison Manual upgrades.

App is 100% useless to my characters under 110.

There’s a big update to the app on the way!

There you have it. Legion, BfA, and Shadowlands content.

Does this mean SL has a mission table system as well? I hadn’t heard, and haven’t played PTR or Beta.

They do, but it’s kinda different. I don’t know much of the details since I’m not in beta but I know there’s one and it’s designed a little differently. I think it has auto chess inspired mechanics?