WoW coming to next gen consoles

Obviously not smart guy.

Back with the inside scoop

It’s also literally the only other prediction topic you have attached to this particular character - so you got your track record is literally one prediction you got half right.

I don’t know how you call that a “Solid” record.

2 Likes

Not sure how it getting delayed is half right. But okX you do you

SHADOWLANDS DELAYED UNTIL 2021?

2021 -it wasn’t delayed until that point. If you make a prediction with details - then if it doesn’t unfold exactly as you predicted - then you didn’t get your prediction completely right.

3 Likes

I think you’re wasting your e-breath on this one.

1 Like

Maybe take some time and actually read the entirety of the thread. You are one of those people that just reads the title of something and think they automatically know everything there is to know about something.

Considering how the game has changed over the years I’m guessing WoW:Immortal will be a point along the road. Watching someone wave their cell phone yelling “Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!” will be a hoot I think…hic!

Yes but your choices for skills will either be

:black_square_button: :small_red_triangle: :large_blue_circle: X

or
X Y B A

1 Like

You are a great way to start the gaming weekend my friend! :rofl:

You should think about the streamer thing, sounds like you’d be a ton of fun!

1 Like

Calm down there pot no need to be calling kettle out

2 Likes

Every post other Truecross in that thread is you asking questions or pushing the 2021 date. Example:

1 Like

WoW isn’t desgined for consoles like FFXIV.

1 Like

Yeah right, I don’t even like to use face time, let alone a webcam. Guaranteed the only person that would watch my stream would be my mom. And she would just nag me to stop slouching and to call her more instead of playing video games.

1 Like

Not to 2021, not because of civil unrest, and not because of covid, but other then everything he said he was spot on!

2 Likes

As I said - half right. Take that for what you will.

No kidding .

2021 started off pretty much going " I don’t know what happened in 2020 all I know is I woke up with a sore bottom and a funny taste in my mouth "

Funny thing is I used to see Q on my way to work in Az standing in the median at one of the intersection . Didn’t think anything of him , just thought he was just some homeless holding a sign saying Q sent me that was trying to get money from people stopped at the red light .

1. Sit up straight.
  2. Anyone can be a streamer… just be entertaining.
  3. Call your mom more often.
1 Like

My cat watches my stream, but only because I pay it.

1 Like