WoW coming to next gen consoles

Hey y’all. It’s me. Ya boy True-crizzy with another inside scoop on WoW.

My source (same one who gave me the scoop on shadowlands delay) has informed me that Blizz will be announcing WoW coming to next gen consoles later this year. Controller support is being implemented before the migration of accounts begins.

Stay tuned for more info

20 Likes

They already said they aren’t doing that tho, my boy

29 Likes

Ok, well they say a lot of things. I’m telling you what is going to happen. I have a solid track record.

10 Likes

What don’t you have xbox :rofl:

42 Likes

Not that I would know but I mean when your game isn’t adding new players via PC and now is just hovering in stagnant territory so how and where do you get these players from? Console.

6 Likes

This is for people with disabilities.

16 Likes

I know that “pc master race” and all, but that’s not a nice thing to say about console players.

19 Likes

Oh ghost of shadowlands future.

Will there be Vulpera Paladins in the future?

8 Likes

I’ll ask. But personally, I don’t want to see them BEFORE undead Paladins.

Or worgen and goblin monks :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If this ever does happen, which I don’t think it will tbh, I hope it gets on Switch. Jaina for smash, Illidan for smash, Arthas for smash!

5 Likes

On the KFC console, right?

18 Likes

I would be ok with it going to consoles, after all it didnt hurt FF14 any, but I think they stated specifically they were NOT doing this.

1 Like

an interesting point i seen console players don’t tolerate sub fee games
so if this is true its likely wow would be going free to play as well

2 Likes

If WoW went F2P they’d be pushing that cash store and tons of players would hate it.

2 Likes

Xbox Live Gold is a subscription service that varies in cost. As of this writing, you can purchase a subscription for Xbox Live Gold at $9.99 per month, at about $25 for three months or at $60 for a year. Your Xbox Live Gold membership gives you the ability to play multiplayer games with your Xbox

How much is a PlayStation subscription?

Your 1-month membership subscription will renew automatically and $11,99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) account wallet each month until you cancel. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your PSN account’s default payment method will be charged.

All others pay loot shop prices :rofl:

1 Like

imagine wow on a Switch…

it would change my life lol

6 Likes

Oh? Could you please link your threads to show us?

You misinterpreted. He was saying that the controller support implementation was to help those current players who have disabilities insomuch as a controller is currently better for them.

3 Likes

Meh, if you could play the same account on PC/Xbox, etc. I would probably try it out. I still don’t see how you could fit all the crap we use on a single controller, though.

7 Likes

Someone could probably make one, though most people would need bionic fingers to use it.

1 Like

Two scoop of raisin bran?
Is it truly raisin?
Looking at you M. Hare…

1 Like