WoW Classic with the Creators Video

You can tell these guys put their heart and soul into the game. It really shows when you play it.

1 Like

My favorite comments are that they didnt know what they wanted objectively, planned out, they just ‘knew’ the kind of game they wanted.

That’s how its done.

4 Likes

“I think there’s something to be said for going home again.”

Amen, brother. Amen.

3 Likes

I dig it!~

1 Like

The Purple Lights!

2 Likes

That human @ 1:09 is on the Orc background.

1 Like

Your damn right thats how its done in any aspect of creation.

I made a mess in my pantaloons, I am so excited!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! and fantastic!

My favorite line from the video: “The main character in world of warcraft is the world.”

4 Likes

Love it so much. /cry Thank you.

2 Likes

The nostalgia, the memories…

I can’t wait to play Classic!

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

Us old folk call that LAN party.

8 Likes

I’m so glad that they actually get the emotion behind this thing. It is so hard to explain how neat this is! We’re going home in 5 days peeps! Thanks so much for this video!

4 Likes

Thank you for bringing them together and creating this video. We are only 5 days away and, if anything, the hype I am feeling is growing by the second. I have waited a very long time for this moment and I cannot wait to jump right back in and play. I get chills thinking about the exploration, the music, the interaction with the environment and the community.

I’m just overjoyed at this moment, and it’s still 5 days away!

4 Likes

Seeing this video brings a tear to my eye and I am overfilled with joy. I am so excited to get back into Classic, and more than excited that my friends will FINALLY be coming back to WoW. My friends list has been dead for years, but with Classic coming so soon everyone has returned and subbed. I absolutely cannot wait!

2 Likes

Whos the noob who broke the sheep? lol

5 Likes

It really should be in the sticky list imo.

2 Likes

That is really cool- they have the looks on their faces I would bet many of us did when we started playing.

3 Likes

Jeff was responsible for some quests in westfall? Was he the mad devil behind Defias Pillagers?

1 Like