WoW Classic with the Creators Video

Thank you so much for posting this! I am so excited to get into Classic. I did not play vanilla, I only started right after Wrath dropped, so it is all new to me.

I cheer the entire Blizzard crew for giving us the opportunity to share the joy with you. Keep up the good work and pay no attention to the complainers. They are just whining to whine.

2 Likes

more of these please

2 Likes

Thats the gods honest truth. I wondered what I was going to feel when I got onto the stress test… was it going to be disappointment? was it just going to be nostalgia? was it going to fade quickly?

The answer was that it sucked me right back in again. I am very excited to experience what was a major game and had a lot of magic poured into it.

This video also really emphasized not rushing through the quests but realizing someone put energy and emotion and thought into many of the quests.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there again!

5 Likes

Great video!

1 Like

My goodness. The hype is just so real. What else can bring old friends back together like this? I called 2 friends yesterday that I haven’t talked too since high school. We will all be playing together again and I am beyond excited.

6 Likes

Yaaaaaaay hype! <3 the work you are all doing. Thank you.

1 Like

Chris Metzen was right, “The main character is the world”.

That’s how it should be.

16 Likes

Hyped y’all!

1 Like

Not only does it still “hold up”

It kicks *ss!

3 Likes

Huh I am guessing Pat Nagle is the one who named the character Nat Pagle lmao.

Awesome.

1 Like

The scenes with them all playing in a room was so wholesome <3

7 Likes

awesome… thanks.

1 Like

But can he fish? My money is on Nat being the better fisherman.

4 Likes

That’s what WoW was all about, spending time together and having fun.

2 Likes

You can see the passion in this…

2 Likes

It was really neat to hear the them talk about the game they made and say that it still had the magic that hooked them the first time.

2 Likes

We’re going on a feel trip, folks.

3 Likes

Really liked this video

1 Like

Receding hairlines everywhere!

1 Like

Awesome to see some of the founders. :slight_smile:

1 Like