WoW Classic: Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley Now Live!

Yes I have and if you check my post history you can see I have spoken against it from the start.

No amount of knowing how to play would have made release C’thun zergable.

The “know how to play” argument is an admission that you don’t know enough about the situation to actually have a discussion.

We are in the age of 0 son rag kills, 35 sec Shazz kills, and 30 min MC clears.

It should have been 1.5 AV, but we shouldn’t be surprised players are able to curb stomp the PvE side of AV.

Sign this petition to get our Legendary AV back

(Give us our legendary AV back. sign this petition)

I did! I have! Its AMAZEBALLS. So much more amazing than this pathetic experience.

1 Like

I hate this version of AV sooooo damn much that it isnt funny. WTF did they do to my beautiful AV? Why? Why did you kill it Blizzard? Just WHy!?

2 Likes

Live and already gutted. Alterac is missing tons of NPCs, land mines, and resource nodes.

-Drain, Steam/Youtube

1 Like

Call me crazy but it’s only a suggestion.

Give us the legendary AV!
WHO CARES if this is the “Final Form” That was in Vanilla 1.12?
We want the old version that everyone loved!

WHO ARE WE???
WHAT DO WE WANT??

2 Likes

Alliance?

Exalted with Stormpike!

Wait
 what are we here for again?

This version of Alterac Valley F***ING SUCKS!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WE WANTED THE LONG ONE

2 Likes

I’m here to PVP, if that means I have to PVE my way up the PVP ranks with these idiotic Alterac Valleys then I’m probably out soon.

I understand staying true to the game, but PVP is now a joke as people are going to spam AVs, never PVP anyone, and climb to High Warlord etc.

Hell I don’t even remember AV being part of my HWL grind, and I’m pretty sad at the decisions made here.

AV is a joke, even after the hotfix.

2 Likes

Yes please, signed.

1 Like

Go make it the long one.
Even on the long one you can simply zerg, if that is the mindset people are of
So deny the zerg and turtle on drek if that is what it takes