WoW Classic: Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley Now Live!

oh, and the silent majority are having a blast running to kill one npc? lol, delusional.

Thank you for pointing out that anyone that thought that there was going to be anything other than 1.12 AV or that 1.5 AV had ANY chance of being included were delusional. Those in favor of 1.12 appreciate the support.

This forum REALLY needs an ignore button.

itā€™s been what a year that people have known? thereā€™s one big thread about it. not like the thread after thread after thread about alliance getting camped in wpvp on most servers. which do you think overall was a bigger deal? iā€™ve mostly seen horde complaining about this today. but have you done korrakā€™s? horde zergs too and wins in 10m or so. theyā€™re just angry that ally gets that zerg in classic. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just gonna say the obvious, people didnā€™t know how to play then, over years of playing, people learned that you can just zerg stuff and win.

I hope a bunch of the PvP players that are constantly harassing retail players in the forum quit over it. I hope the PvP servers die a slow and painful death.

Iā€™m becoming more and more happy that JAB is proving more and more to be correct.

i post on a retail toon obviously and iā€™ve been told to
ā€œgo back to retailā€ or that iā€™m a noob or bad or a multitude of other things. even yesterday i had a level 30 call out my level 23 because i said that questing on a shadow priest is easier in classic than it is in retail. they were arguing that classic is across the board more difficult. and when i said to level through WoD on a shadow priest to tell me how it went they said that i obviously donā€™t play retail OR classic because i actually quest through WoD instead of doing treasures. lol. this forum is something else. lol

The way AV is set up is awfulā€¦ The generals, Drek and Van are too easy to kill. People are just zerging the end bosses, ignoring objectives and PVP. This is not the AV I remember! The rewards are bad because people arenā€™t playing the map the way it was made. Please buff the generals and bosses so that objectives must be met before you can complete the battleground!

I have won more than Iā€™ve lost todayā€¦thatā€™s not the point at all.

You think you do, but you donā€™t.

Seriously Blizz, whatever you decide from now on, do the complete and utter opposite.

1 Like

iā€™m not talking about winning. you wouldnā€™t get 6 hour long AVs with 1.5 either and retail proves that. you get 10-15m in a korrakā€™s. am i being clear enough? no shade but iā€™ve said this to you more than once.

1 Like

You obviously didnā€™t play 1.5 on private serversā€¦

Who cares about pirate servers?

Why do you think we have Classic?

pservers are not retail wow. retail wow is retail. and classic is the retail version of vanilla. in this weā€™re not getting 6 hour AVs because most people just want the rewards. people could defend/turtle right now but itā€™s more honor per hour to just lose quickly.

1.5 AV is much too difficult to zergā€¦the archers would eat you in 3 hits

have you done korrakā€™s? because it literally just takes a few minutes to burn towers and then zerg the boss.

edit: the queues for horde take twice as long as the bg does. lol

Are you seriously suggesting that PvP should be happening?

I have played every iteration of AV and nobody is zerging original AV in Classic if itā€™s tuned correctly. I donā€™t understand the resistance to it, seems to be arguing for the sake of arguing.

youā€™ve known for over a year and they havenā€™t changed their stance. the most you can hope is theyā€™ll buff the health/damage of the things in this version of AV. theyā€™ve been very clear.