WoW Classic: Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley Now Live!

[Citation Needed]

Also I didn’t much care for 1.5 AV because it felt so utterly pointless to do any of the side objectives… which is why Blizzard reduced them over time, because they were entirely superfluous.

I don’t know what Korraks is, but it sounds like you should be playing Retail instead.

Citation needed? There is a thread that’s over 2k responses long, is that citation enough?

The only aspect of retail that isn’t a dumpster fire is the old AV they have running right now. Why would I want anything to do with retail garbage,?

1 Like

retail has 1.5 AV right now for the anniversary and you can queue at level 10 and be level 60 for the AV when you zone in. and it’s just as fun as you’d imagine it would be.

1 Like

No, I said you needed a citation for:

Clearly, even in that mega-thread, people did want or did not care about 1.12 AV. And here I am telling you that between 1.5 AV and 1.12 AV, I prefer 1.12 AV.

Apparently that’s the content you want to play so…

I’m not even going to acknowledge any more ignorance with a response…the number of threads with complaints of AV speaks volumes

1 Like

horde just mad that ally can zerg win like horde always does in retail.

AV = Garbage right now.

Wait seriously…blizzard what the hell man. This is the main reason I was excited for classic. the original long turtle war AV. I’m so disappointed.

Actually retail is running original AV atm…it’s like backwards world with those morons.

have you done it though? horde wins in like 10m. i’ve won all but one of my bgs as horde and lost every single one i’ve done as alliance.

Ty for not catering to the no changes crowd blizz, we needed this version of AV. Now step up your plan of releasing TBC please so we can all go home.

2 Likes

I want AV because it’s an epic BG, not because a side wins fast. I have won 50%btw.

the point i was making is that horde is zerg winning in retail the same as alliance is in classic.

This is what you keep saying to justify getting a lame and over nerfed version of AV. As a horde, i’ve done 4 AVs today and won 3 in 6-8 minutes. This has nothing to do with winning or losing, it’s about being able to finish in 6min with dungeon/mc gear and no coordination. This is extremely disappointing. Has I said earlier, even the retail event Korrak’s Revenge is more balanced. You have to destroy the towers and cap GYs. Even on my blood dk, I can’t charge in to kill Vann when he has the north and south bunkers marshals up because I get one shotted. AV has always been my favorite BG and I am honestly disgusted by what we got. Even the archers don’t hit for anything… This needs to be buffed.

2 Likes

Overall it’s pretty surprising the developers couldn’t forsee what classic players really desired. Most classic players want the original content and the original challenge, yes the landscape and modern player are different so they should’ve accounted for that and worked to give classic the original challenge (even if we were dumb back then)

I did.
/10char

You are obviously the vast minority of the forums are any indication.

[citation needed]

1 Like

The front page of classic forums is citation enough, try reading there.

Incorrect.

That is a loud, vocal minority. The majority doesn’t post on the forums and is happily grinding in AV/WSG.

1 Like