WoW Classic Version 1.13.4 Patch Notes

March 10, 2020

Features

Arathi Basin

Join the League of Arathor or the Forsaken Defilers as they battle for precious resources. Pitting 15 members of each faction against each other, the race is on to be the first to 2000 resources, capturing strategic landmarks around the Basin to increase your team’s gain and cripple the enemy. There’s never been a better time to join the war.

Arathi Basin will unlock at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 11.

Battleground Holidays

Most weeks, Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley, and Arathi Basin now enjoy holidays that begin on Thursday night at midnight and continue until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that Battleground are increased.

Bug Fixes and Updates

• There is now a warning dialogue when players enter a raid that has an active raid lockout, giving players the chance to avoid accidental raid saves.
  • Harvesting gathering nodes that are on zone boundaries should now be more reliable.
  • Many particle effects and transparency effects now display more accurately. For example:
    • Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker will appear brighter than before.
    • Perdition’s Blade will appear brighter than before.
    • Particle effects on the Warlock and Paladin class mounts will be less pronounced than before.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Nefarian to momentarily fly away after revealing his true from at the beginning of Phase 2 of his encounter.
  • Players who are Honorless Targets are now immune to Mind Control.
  • Hunter
    • Player-controlled pets now move in a straight line to their target when commanded to attack, rather than defaulting to behind the target.
  • Shaman
    • Mana Tide Totem should now reliably deliver a fourth tick of Mana Tide.
  • Warlock
    • Blood Pact is no longer re-cast when Amplify Curse is used or Nightfall procs.
16 Likes

Thank god for brighter Thunderfury, it was practically invisible :smirk:

19 Likes

Boo this man. Booooooo! Lol

43 Likes

Ya this seems silly to take time to “fix” lol, so unnecessary.

8 Likes

Thanks, Kaivax.

:cactus:

1 Like

Fun detected. Fun eliminated.

26 Likes

Blockquote

WHY? SO PETS CAN GET BREATHED ON BY DRAGONS MORE?

who is making these decisions? it’s the dumbest thing i’ve ever seen in my life. i guess pet survivability was such a problem you had to make sure they never lived through any single boss past the first mechanic.

13 Likes

Any idea what the first holiday for bgs will be?

1 Like
4 Likes

Pets are supposed to be dumb, that change came much later in TBC.
At least now we have some control over our pets, my pet died countless times on Ragnaros because it decided to go for a swim when rag turns around to cast a spell

7 Likes

Thanks boss. First thread i read today.

2 Likes

are you guys considering changing up the AQ war effort reqs??

you guys are already making plenty of changes to classic. at least try to make the war effort an actual war effort. not a “we know everything lol that took 2 days” effort

3 Likes

Who cares, too little too late

3 Likes

Probably a side effect of a tuning of those effects, in general. Still I thought the effects on the mounts looked just fine. Sad that they are getting tuned down.

Players who are Honorless Targets are now immune to Mind Control.

Sounds like a dev horde character got flung off BV FP. You know they’re just gonna sap/charm you til it wears off…

7 Likes

Did somebody say Thu…oh wait…Feign Death still broken. Gotchya.

14 Likes

That shouldnt take till 5pm my time to implement these basic AF changes…

9 Likes

they’re still brainstorming way to F hunters even harder

4 Likes

15 years later and it STILL takes them all day to update the code. If the product was not so addictive, the marketplace would have told them to go pound sand 14 years ago.

p.s. I won’t be sticking around to read your responses so don’t bother.

5 Likes