WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

We need more thoughtful solutions for addressing megaservers, queue times, faction imbalance, and lag during larger scale battles.

Please communicate with the community about these issues, even if it’s just to say you’re working on better solutions. No one is happy with opening up optional transfers as the end-all for these issues.

3 Likes

You brought so many of us back to play a game we loved and now you are doing everything you can to set it up for failure. Why don’t you listen to your player base and fix the problems at hand? SHAME!

8 Likes

So players from Heartseeker claims they have too many alliance, and you open the transfers from Skeram to that server, when we have barely any alliance left… That doesn’t make sense. Let only the horde transfers otherwise it’s just going to be a nightmare for the alliance and no way to get HKs for the horde anyway.

3 Likes

You and your horde brethren could just transfer to Heartseeker. Lots of alliance to kill there.

6 Likes

We weren’t talking about whether Blizz would implement it, though. We were talking about whether it would work even IF it were implemented.

Yea no [poop] blizz won’t implement it. They’ve taken literally ZERO steps to remedy the issue so far.

blizzard really out here killing servers with free xfers before they add paid xfers :thinking:

1 Like

Please add Kirtonos so I can get out of this hellhole!

How about some actual communication this decade regarding server health?

4 Likes

This is silliest idea ive ever seen. Opening up free transfers right before world PVP starts? Already unbalanced servers are only going to get way worse during this time. You are going to ruin some servers world pvp by not imposing faction specific changes or faction specific queue times. What is wrong with you blizz?!?!

2 Likes

STOP THE FREE TRANSFER FROM ARUGAL

The alliance pop is getting so low now its starting to even become difficult to find groups for dungeons on a weekend! The imbalance is out of control and guilds are disbanding.

1 Like

Please do not do this. This will destroy multiple realms.

1 Like

Will there be any attempts to improve faction balance on PvP servers with significantly imbalanced factions?

4 Likes

Correct, allow transfers if u really want to lower server pop but only for horde. Finding groups is becoming a joke for ally the faction imbalance is killing the server and will only get worse when the current 5v1 horde ganks turn into 10v1 next phase…

DONT BREAK YOUR GAME LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERBASE PLEASE

2 Likes

Well, thanks a lot for once again opening transfers from Skeram to the 80% alliance realm when we are already losing most of the alliance players. Glad I will now have to choose between being on a 90% horde realm or a 90% alliance one.

Great job Blizzard, keep it up.

8 Likes

Thanks can you refund my repsec and pay for it to go back ?

Thalnos is ur home !! UR STUCK WITH ME FOREVER!

Are you guys completely brain dead?? Faction balance has already been screwed by your first round of transfers.

1 Like

will there be paid character transfers? i have a friend who quit because they dont want to relevel on server with me :frowning:

1 Like

I have zero sympathy for all the cowards of the alliance who xferred off their original server solely because they were getting ganked in STV.

2 Likes

ive descended from the heavens to tell you that skeram faction balance aint too hot.

i don’t know how to get back up pls send help