Phase 2 is way too early

It’s a lot more evidence than anything you or any of the people claiming a “minority” of people are level 60 have given.

It’s not evidence of anything.

It’s a random internet poll which you’re erroneously trying to portray as being accurate.

Blizzard has the numbers.

Blizzard is releasing Phase 2, despite the objections of the low level minority.
Blizzard released Dire Maul early, despite the objections of the low level minority.

When Blizzard releases battlegrounds soon, you will object, and you will still not realize.

If you’re not level 60, you’re the minority.

1 Like

Everyone can do the math.

Take your favorite time /played for an average player to reach level 60.

Divide by the number of days that Classic has been out – 77 days.

Decide for yourself if you think everyone has been playing 2.5+ hours every single day.

1 Like

I’ll just let you yell endlessly into the wind. Blizzard has the numbers, I’m confident that they’ll ignore your requests to slow down the content release.

They just added faction restrictions to free transfers.

That’s new.

It’s almost like they’re responding to players’ requests/concerns.

#nochanges

Getting ganked and struggling to survive was part of the Vanilla experience. Stop asking for more stuff to be time gated.

Go back to retail if you want to play by yourself or opt out of pvp on a pvp server. Tourists can go play BFA and Shadowlands.

1 Like

People play more Classic than they think. 10 days played time equates to 240 hours. Divide that by 74 days, 3.5 hours played a day. That’s not casual. If you het home at 5:30pm, you’re playing until 9pm Everyday. What about dinner? Family time? the gym ? Paperwork? Housework? Homework?

1 Like

Phase 2 has almost no content in it. If you’re on a PvP server then you signed up for getting ganked. If you’re on a PvE server, then virtually nothing has changed.

3-4 months in vanilla and 2 and a half months in classic id say so.

i play rather casually and have 2 60s leveling flew by and the majority of players are 60…phase release is perfect timing imo an later would effect holidays lol

8-10 is the literal average

Source because 10 days played was the fastest anyone in my guild hit 60 and at that time the census was showing them as in the top 5%.

1 Like

google it you tard. Thousands of people hit 60 in under 5 days played by grouping up and spamming high exp/hour routes

Yea, you can do it, there are guides for it too.
The fun factor is debatable, that depends on the individual, but yea it’s doable, it’s a very fast paced go go go thing

I doubt they would be considered average players in Classic.

I doubt most players are hitting level 60 in under 5 days /played in Classic, but I don’t have any official numbers for the average.

It took me 10 days on a Paladin while auto attacking with a seal up and watching youtube videos or posting on the forums. This was also done on Skeram, where the Horde outnumbered Alliance significantly.

10 days is incredibly slow, I probably spent close to two days of that being AFK as well.

I see so thousands of people hit 60 in under 5 days played so that makes the average 8-10 ? I would have thought there was a lot more than ‘thousands’ playing classic, guess not.

literally google it lol how stupid can you be dude you dont need to take my word for it

What am I supposed to google - what is the average time to lvl up to 60 in classic ? That isn’t even possible to know right now because not everyone has finished leveling up to 60.

Here you go just to humor you I googled exactly that. First hit comes up this.

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/news/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-to-level-60-in-wow-classic-an-objective-look/

And in there I find things like this.

So what’s the average time to level 60 anyway? The aforementioned Joana stated in 2013 that “The time it takes for the average player to level from 1 to 60 was around 30 days of playing time.”

And some probablys and average of my friends were…

The most common playtime to 60 I saw on private servers with all my friends was 8 days played. That’s with questing addons. – Eliariath

Average is prob around 9-10 Days played – /u/kingclax

Those again are on private servers with players who have been playing classic for years. Which isn’t the case with large numbers playing classic here.

To summarize some of our favorites:

If you can only fit 4 hours per week to play in your busy schedule, that’s going to be a whooping 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days (holy )
If you can play a respectable 10 hours per week it will take you 11 months to reach level 60
Even if you play 40 hours per week it will still take you 3 months to reach level 60