WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

For all the people that got split because they made it faction specific…
Serves you right for running at the first opportunity and further contributing to the problem. The schadenfreude is too sweet, I hope your tickets don’t go through.

4 Likes

Wow!

Blizzard doing the OBVIOUS thing and the RIGHT thing for once.

1 Like

I am not advocating that at all lol. We need to convince Horde on my server to transfer off.

Tis a high and mighty throne for the faction with rampant number advantages. It is a shame more do not follow your example.

Ah! My apologies, I misunderstood thinking you wanted additional Ally xfers to HS.

I agree entirely, the Horde that remain on exceptionally imba servers they dominate aren’t PvPers. They have created an artificial PvE server with no strings attached ganking, it’s pitiful.

4 Likes

I completely agree. I play horde on Heartseeker it is very difficult to level constantly getting jumped by 2-5 alliances players and not many horde players in any of the leveling zones to back you up. I mean I nornally have no issues 1v2 or 1v3 but anytime you engage in pvp alliance players come from everywhere to attack you and you almost have no chance of winning in any pvp combat.

The only benefit to sending them back would be to properly shame the guilds.

1 Like

Force transfer Grizzly to Faerlina and Alliance from Heartseeker will move to Stalagg.

Wish there were PVP to PVE transfers. Was a mistake rolling PVP with such a huge faction imbalance.

I find it truly hilarious that some people believe Alliance are going to stick around for years just to make you happy. All these servers will eventually become PVE. I’ve seen it happen to 4 high population servers on retail, and it’s already destined to happen here. Horde always win out in the end. No one is going to pay to be your free points.

3 Likes

This isn’t retail.

Thank you for taking factions into consideration so imbalances don’t become worse because of the free transfers.

1 Like

Alliance aren’t actively trying to make the Heartseeker population more imbalanced. They’re just trying to improve their playing experience so that things like leveling, dungeons, and stepping outside of a capital city are possible without hours of gang corpse camping. I’m sure most Alliance would be willing to transfer to just about ANY server, but HS was the only option provided when most people were trying to transfer.

6 Likes

A quick way to reduce the load on the top PvP servers, is to allow transfers to the lowest populated PvE servers. I’m sure that there are quite a few that would jump on that option if it were available.

I’m not sure why only transfers to PvP servers are allowed.

1 Like

Finally, thanks for considering faction only, would help some servers a lot.

1 Like

Next plan, afk in town all day while waiting for phase 2, then by phase 3 they’ll have to implement dungeon finder.

Who are the selfish players? The people from the underdog side that transferred off or the people from the dominant side who refused to?

3 Likes

The ones who transferred off a 60/40 server to create two 80/20 servers, of course. And now we must rectify the the mistakes of others, and blizzard, so that we can both enjoy the game. Basically it’s going to be alliance who didn’t like playing 60/40 now playing a 40/60 or 30/70 realm and horde taking the underdog role. Which is fine by me.

Stalagg for one is a 80/20 horde favored. Why wouldn’t a normal person playing alliance want off that server. I for one, will the enjoy the hell that introducing the honor system will force on the world lol. I know most people aren’t of that sentiment though.

2 Likes

All servers are exactly 50/50 unless blizzard comes out with the numbers.

Question the original post isnt edited to show incendius as horde-only. Which information is correct the original-edited post or this post?