WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

Not only have I already committed to rerolls with all of my friends to Herod from Skeram, but now half of my friends are now transferred (Heartseeker) while the other half got locked out. This rampant mismanagement and shear ineptitude for a game that saved the MMORPG WoW game in general is going to push people to flat out quitting. There’s my week notice, thanks for the professionalism and experience of a fortune 500 company. What a joke.

5 Likes

Alliance transfers from Herod were temporarily up, and half my guild / friends were around to transfer but I wasn’t. I get the sentiment for faction specific transfers, but there wasn’t a word of the sentiment in the article and it was briefly allowing all to transfer.

Is this a permanent forced break up? Were the people that were home to transfer immediately going to be given a choice if they want to reverse their transfer or will it be by choice basis? There are people who got SOME of their transfers, but ended up leaving banks and what not behind?

4 Likes

Why [Removed] would any alliance want to be on Stalagg with guilds colluding?

2 Likes

Half of my guild and family members are stuck on Skeram after your unannounced last minute Edit re: faction specific transfers. This is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Blizzard you need to either 1. Allow the transfer as originally posted to happen for a given time period or 2. Allow for people to transfer back… this poor management is causing guilds to split because some made it to transfer and some didnt. Allow this to fully resolve or allow transfer back or see a monster backlash

4 Likes

Alliance transfers from Herod were temporarily up, and half my guild / friends were around to transfer but I wasn’t. I get the sentiment for faction specific transfers, but there wasn’t a word of the sentiment in the article and it was briefly allowing all to transfer.

Is this a permanent forced break up? Were the people that were home to transfer immediately going to be given a choice if they want to reverse their transfer or will it be by choice basis? There are people who got SOME of their transfers, but ended up leaving banks and what not behind?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Alliance transfers from Stalagg were temporarily up, and half my guild / friends were around to transfer but I wasn’t. I get the sentiment for faction specific transfers, but there wasn’t a word of the sentiment in the article and it was briefly allowing all to transfer.

4 Likes

What about arugal ally/horde imbalance??? Don’t ignore us!!!

It is totally broken for ally right now!

Kirtonos as well.

Is there a reason the server Kurrinnaxx has yet to recieve free transfers? The realm population is higher than 90% of the servers your have mentioned and has yet to be available for free transfers when the rest of the high+ pop servers have been opened

1 Like

Demand Bump Before Guilds Quit. (Ally Guilds) cough cough

1 Like

So if someone Alliance had already transfered servers, their friends can’t follow them? What kind of stupid logic is that

6 Likes

The sad thing is now that some people have transferred and others haven’t - how do they rectify it? Do they force undo on people or give them the choice? Imagine being in a casual guild that didn’t want to deal with 4:1 ratios, and is unwilling to undo - yet 25% of their roster was unable to transfer.

3 Likes

Sooooo many toons posting they can’t get through with their retail characters.

Is this fake news propaganda or an actual problem? Post on your classic toons!!

Ratio was 4:1 before, now ratio is like 5:1 or 6:1 because some people got off before faction-only was implemented

2 Likes

You know… editing the post doesn’t fix the issue. Please explain why ‘Horde only’ transfers was not expressed originally in this post. Many people made plans around transferring. Now many groups of the community have been split up. Many people play this game to play with friends. There needs to be an explanation from a blue that explains how this calamity happened and how it will be resolved.

3 Likes

You on Heartseeker?

Thank you Blizzard.
Thank you for listening and helping to encourage a solution to a massive disparity that will be a better experience for everyone should they capitalize on it.

For the alliance that were planning on transferring large groups to heartseeker, can i ask why? It seems after doing a bit of reading that the heartseeker alliance to horde ratio is a relatively well known issue, and you guys decided to make the transfer anyways, further worsening the issue. So why did you want to transfer anyways?

2 Likes