WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

Awesome, I’ll finish up my DK.

What a stupid response lol.

The best way to deal with pathological liars is to simply let their own words do the work:

4 Likes

Yes you seem extra special level of toxic.

Something that a lot of folks don’t know: it isn’t necessarily toxic to have different beliefs, opinions, and perceptions than someone else. It isn’t toxic to disagree with someone, either.

Perhaps you should go through all my posts, quote everything you think is toxic, and repost it here? Instead of just quoting one word and thinking that suffices. :slight_smile:

Great sleuthing!

I guess he was a troll all along. Time to put Zaalg on ignore.

1 Like

Yes completely toxic person.

forum babies win again.

1 Like

Surprised this argument exists because every adult knows people just use what’s easiest and forget the rest.

Everyone here knows that RDF will kill normal dungeon running. It’s just too easy.

If you get all your bis raid gear free from a merchant it would kill raiding too.

But we still keep pretending “you don’t have to use it” is an argument.

It’s not and you should feel foolish.

3 Likes

Can you make it permanent?

3 Likes

its already dead. My last several attempts to use it for normal dungeons has ended in failure and I am growing more and more impatient with it. Eventually like in Vanilla classic, I’ll just give up on ever running a dungeon.

4 Likes

Less concerned about vanilla classic rdf than 60+ rdf if we’re being honest.

1 Like

This really wasn’t the correct way to address the leveling problem, RDF is - was.

However, the amount of people leveling now (after telling us, but before buff is actually added) has increased exponentially (on Pagle anyway) and for this I thank you.

5 Likes

I’m already gearing some alts for leveling during this time

1 Like

And some people do. I have no problem with you doing your manual group forming. You play your way and let others play their way. You’re the one who wants to force every one to play your way.

5 Likes

No, rdf is just that good. You all know it. That’s why you’re afraid it might be added.

4 Likes

Games don’t have to cater to every type of player. Blizzard obviously thought the instant gratification crowd was not one that should be catered to.

Ignored because as I said your argument isn’t one that adults make.

Oh really? Is that why they’ve turned a blind eye to the staggering number of bots and the gold they’re selling? What would you call swiping a credit card for the best gear and titles/mounts in the game, delayed gratification? Because there wouldn’t be as many bots as there are if a ton of players weren’t buying it.

Instead of catering to the people who want a good game they’ve decided to cater to the people who want to pretend WoW was ever anything other than a game that catered to people who like QoL.

2 Likes

If this was the case, we’d all be playing retail. :wink: