WoW Classic Testing Access as of May 22

Well I found a bug nobody else has reported, apparently. I hope that helps.

Same but i doubt it tbh lol

Heh, yeah.

Did you check out the screenshot though? Isn’t that just completely fudged?

From what i remember…Maybe…Stormwind keep didnt actually have a top from what i remember, it had a paper plate looking thing infront to mimic a roof, i was a hardcore wall climber back in the day, Have SS of L70ETC in Hyjal before they were called L70etc

Yeah but it should still be visible.

I also linked a screenshot of what we SHOULD be seeing.

yea, the second one is what its supposed to look like in front, what your first one shows is what i remember seeing from the mountains above SW so, its missing the texture plate for the city view

Yeah. They should fix that.

Thanks for the invite. Pleasure being a tester for a great product…

is there any information on when more invites would be released that are still going out?

Please let me in actual Beta. :sob::sob:

I was invited to the stress test and downloaded the program, but never got to play. Every time I logged into the launcher during the allotted time, I got an error requiring a reload. I am disappointed that I couldn’t even get a taste of the Classic version. Hopefully the next attempt will work better.

What about an invite to the actual beta? Rank 14 warlock not good enough to test? I was in multiple betas for the expansions throughout the years as well.

Yep, check WoWInterface under their Classic Addons section. Hide Bug Report

Where you getting the information that it should look like that bottom one - I don’t remember having waterfalls of that nature over the arch.

It’s not a waterfall. And you clearly never paid any attention to the environment if you don’t remember this.

No I didn’t - where did you get the screen shot though, from a real blizzard source or from some illegal private server ?

It’s on Wowpedia, on their Stormwind Keep article. They have various screenshots of it from multiple angles and they had this posted to show readers what it used to look like. I wish I’d taken it myself, but unfortunately the only options for me to do that now are Private Servers.

I do specifically remember it looking EXACTLY like this prior to Cataclysm though.

I played before cata and I don’t recall that at all. If that isn’t a waterfall what is it.

I don’t know. I always figured it was part of the mountain. It looks like some dark stone or something to me.

I can see why they redesigned it during Cataclysm.

They basicly said that you shouldnt hold your breath.