WoW Classic Testing Access as of May 22

Grabbed some beer, told the wife to let me be for 2 hours. Spent 2 hours trying to log in. Never made it past the character creation.
I was nostalgic about this evening’s test because, luckily, I got into the 2004 stress test. Hate to see it wasted like this. Especially with no comments from any blues about the current state of the situation.

1 Like

Watched a streamer get angry for two hours at the login screen. truly a classic experiance

3 Likes

So, yah the stress test was umm… very stressful… trying to get past the loading realm list screen that is…

On the bright side however, I did get much better at quickly typing in random 8 digit numbers… :wink:

Well, I can’t get past the character creation screen. This is worryingly more nostalgic than it should be lol.

I’d be happy if I even made it that far…

1 Like

Age of account. So having an account active blizzard account since November 2004 isn’t old? Hmmm

That’s dedication to play the game for 15 years without a break.

I got level 5 and server went down

Edit: just got back in

screenshot or it didnt happen

1 Like

I’m stuck in the character creation screen and I hate you very much, lol.

2 Likes

LMAO! Exactly!!!

Lol I was playing with most of the current players were toddlers

1 Like

I think they still are…

After 2 hours 27 mins i have managed to see the char creation screen… Great… You really perfected that Vanilla feel…

4 Likes

I never got in. Made it as far as the character log in then typed my toon name in and got DC’d all the other of the 20-30 attempts ended in failure. I even deleted all of my addons, didn’t help.

2 Likes

Made it to character creation and stuck there timing out.

2 Likes

Same… After 15 years of practice you would think Blizz would learn how to properly launch even a test server…

4 Likes

Yeah kinda a letdown. I realize this was a small stress test but really, with so many people not even able to make a character it seems like a wasted PR opportunity.

1 Like

Interesting that their web site was having trouble at the same time as they were “Stress” Testing. I vote they FIX the lags and disconnects and the buggy issues before they open up ANOTHER realm or set of realms.

2 Likes

i was looking forward to loggin in and showing my support for this but i got to the character creation screen, and i couldnt get any further

server was full the second time i tried to relog in,
third time it was offline lol