WoW Classic Testing Access as of May 22

They are probably on the regular beta, not stress test beta

I’m at the character creation screen but i can’t make a character. Keeps saying “Character Creation Timed Out”.

3 Likes

This has definitely tested my stress levels.

2 Likes

I try 13 times today, but after Realm Select, I been disconnected all times… Sad… So sad…

2 Likes

noo there on there bc the other server are offline ive been watching one of tens streamer sence server came on line

I am Stress
Stress
Stress
Stress
Stress
Stress

What other server??

who’s stress level where we testing today ?

even the forums are bogged down

there the accual beta server for the ones who got selected in beginning and the stress test server are test realms the other ones that otehr guys play are totaly diffrent

I don’t mind.
I was honestly excited to receive an invite in the first place. I’m sure that the queue times and all that are the biggest part of this test.

Ima gon’ keep clickin’

So how long are we going to keep the Stress test server offline? DURING THE STRESS TEST!

1 Like

were suppsoded be able to play tommrow

1 Like

So I guess the stress test was a massive failure.

2 Likes

not a massive failure, all the streamers are online playing with their people. so the people that had beta access prior to the stress test are able to still play it

With ya on that one.

“Criteria”

#1 - Be a top streamer cause we want free advertisiing
#2 - Have a top of the line gaming rig so we can test how our pretty new graphics look
#3 - Be a returning player who hasnt been resubbed for more then 2 weeks (Yes, this is true cause I have a few friends who recently came back and are ALL in the beta)
#4 - Opt into the beta, but have no intention of actually playing it (SO MANY PEOPLE WHO GOT INVITES)
#5 - Be a Love Sick Fanboy of a top streamer

Rant end, but come on blizzard, you know its true

3 Likes

Well, I managed to stay connected for 1 hour, 24 minutes. Ran my gnome down the Elywnn in time to participate in the first Hogger kill, evidently photobombing the WoWhead stream as the only gnome in the raid. Then corpse ran down to Booty Bay only to have the realm restart while on the boat to Ratchet. :frowning:

1 Like

Almost got lvl 5 when they announced a reboot for hogger event. Attempting to log back in.

I came into the stress test expecting an unplayable mess, but didn’t expect to literally not even get to play after 2 hours of sitting in queue/on realm list/ on character creation screen.

Rather disappointed… I hope they learned a lot for launch though since when launch happens even 1 min is huge for getting ahead of the pack in the race.

5 Likes

To me personally it was. Idc about streamers.

But to be fair, I suppose if they had advertised the stress test as being only: que>realm>dc>gg. No one would have wasted an hour plus of their life on it.

4 Likes