WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Vanilla? You best share lol

1 Like

Same here since the start

After clicking WoW Classic Beta & Stress Test on the launcher does it open the actual game client to the game itself?

Lmfao just stop you sound so salty…

1 Like

ok. they’re failing. it’s still a stress test, and if this fails they will open up a new stress test in a few days again just like they did from the last one. this stress test wasn’t even in the original plan. this is how testing works.

1 Like

It’s not rationality. He’s wrong. Blizz has been published saying these tests are intended to see how the servers deal with large amounts of players in the starting zones. He is wrong. You are wrong. This test is failing. Again.

2 Likes

Got d/c’d while logging into server, started again from square one. At least I’m being entertained with this post :smiley:

Also, semi-joking here, does anyone else remember Tuesday maintenance that at times had issues exactly like this? Remember “extended maintenance” days? Sort of nostalgic, just not… you know, good in this case.

2 Likes

like i said elsewhere they could have done an archeage alpha style 3 month deal and mad tons of cash . instead they view these streamers as the be all end all . really to have a 3 month closed beta just prior to release is silly . it should have been out of closed beta into an open beta or a paid alpha at this point . i mean you actually telling us blizz doesnt have the computing power to fire up these stress tests on time and have the servers tight ? i find that hard to believe

Well, I am salty, but I’m also right.

1 Like

Eh, people argued the same thing they are the last time. All we’re testing is login servers atm, and those are the same login servers we use for regular wow.

1 Like

Rofl they’re not failing miserably… This is a STRESS TEST. They’re testing their servers to maximum capacity. This is whole point. To ensure a smooth release.

2 Likes

We volunteered to help them test, we’re helping them test. Would be nice to have more fun while doing it, but I look at it as an investment in a smoother launch.

2 Likes

Can’t create a toon

Can’t get past “Logging into game server” screen after continuously trying to login since 2pm PDT (50 minutes).

This is not the stress test you are looking for…

3 Likes

Yowza, relax. Im sure if we cant get in theyll extend our test period again or maybe give us Beta.

1 Like

I don’t think there are that many people trying to log in, it is the failure cause we are testing their login servers and that is not what the stress test is for.

Also, as I have said in an earlier message, I don’t get how a small game company such as GGG manage to have their servers unphased against maybe 50-100k connections when Blizzard activation is struggling with a few thousands. Maybe it is oranges and apples but GGG at some point said they would improve the login process to sustain the load, they did and it works fine now without any issues. Blizzard has the same issue as 15 years ago, as with diablo3, you would think they could improve, I don’t believe wow has such a specific technology their servers cannot handle it. Or else they are going super cheap trying to funnel us all on a very small brandwith, small capacity blade.

Good post, you get a gold star!

1 Like

your not, you clearly have no clue what they are trying to do. Stress test is literally them trying to crash the server to see limits then put limit in place. THEN TEST MAX SERVER USE IN STARTING AREA.

1 Like