WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

It should look like this:

https://imgur.com/2lQTANx

If you only see one Dropdown the launcher hasn’t updated. Also make sure you select the active US account.

Launcher restarted, now Classic Installing. :crossed_swords:

REMEMBER: Even without logging in, you can configure graphics and sound!

I closed the Blizzard App and manually deleted the “ classic_beta ” folder, then restarted the App.

I could then reinstall it fine - but when it is finished, the button to press PLAY remains greyed out.

So again, I ask - Is the button for PLAY being greyed out in relation to being unsubbed, or the realms being unavailable?

Do you see two dropdowns?

If so, select “World of Warcraft Classic”

DO NOT select “Beta: World of Warcraft Classic”. You don’t have Beta access.

My Play button is not greyed. I can launch the game but there are no servers up.

Just the one.

And do you have two drop downs?

1 Like

Do you have a “World of Warcraft Classic” option in the first dropdown?

If not then your launcher still needs to be updated.

If necessary, open up Task Manager and kill the Blizzard Agent thread.

Yep see the expected all offline realm list. Looks to be working.

I have “Version” (WOW and WOW Classic) and “Account” dropdowns.

I imagine you are still subbed as well.

I am confident that is why my PLAY button is greyed out - not because of a Launcher technicality; but because my sub is currently expired.

Yes, you have to select the account that is subbed. If you don’t have one, you aren’t getting in.

Oh yes, I am subbed in NA. What’s important to know too is that my account was originally created in EU

I didn’t read to see if this was asked(edit: it was), but did you update your battle.net launcher?

BattleNet account?

Jesus Christ, that was what I asked clearly at the beginning. :roll_eyes:

Too many other threads asking why Beta is showing a greyed out play button.

Sorry missed that.

Wow - that’s the first time I have seen you apologise. :slight_smile: Props to you!

And no worries - I get it.

Yes. I used to live in Europe before. I moved to NA two years ago and created an NA account for WOW based on my EU Battlenet account.