WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

Defintely not the first time I’ve done it :wink:

Yeah, BattleNet accounts aren’t truly region based. That “Americas” or “Europe” selector is to control which client is launched and which set of accounts display.

Another note for people installing:

You should see a folder called _classic_ in the WoW folder after installation. That’s the live client, not Beta, and what we’ll be using to test.

Actually, they are when it comes to weekly downtimes. For instance, I can’t login to the services when Europe is in weekly maintenance. And that’s terrible :smiley:

Oh weirdness.

I do not have an active subscription and my play button is NOT greyed out. I am able to launch the client and see the greyed out realm list.

The play button for Classic Live or Classic Beta?

The beta will greyed out unless you have Beta access.

20-21 realms, that’s pretty impressive :-D.

Either they forgot to rename the Blizz Con demo realm or maybe they’ve got plans for it, tying it into a pre-order for this year or something, like beta access server for pre-orders of tickets, like with the demo last year, maybe :-D.

21-22. There’s still a Classic 21.

Pretty good stuff.

Took me four restarts of the app before it would prompt the update, so don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t work first time.

I got a weird error message when installing too, but when I restarted the app and launched the game I could see the realms so I don’t think the error meant anything.

I think perhaps you have forgotten what beta and stress tests are. Tests. They don’t do it as a special-access treat for people. Yet, that’s how you’re treating it. People playing in these tests are supposed to be reporting issues, bugs, etc to help the developers improve the game.

You’re using logic and reason, not snowflake and special treatment.

Well duh, someone has to report the bugs in the game >_<, can’t trust streamers with accounts less than a year old t know what should and shouldn’t be in the game/functioning a set way.

This is a NA stress test. The purpose is to test the stability of the NA servers, not try the game. There will be a European (and other regions) stress test at due time.
Opening to EU servers would create too much unnecessary work.

1 Like

You realise your constant personal attacks don’t actually bother me, right? You can save your bile you know, for another day, you don’t have to waste it all trying to bother me. I think you’re just very, very upset that I proved you wrong on two points that you outright misled people about :slight_smile: I’m sorry, it’s not m fault you were wrong jeez.

This sure looks like they mean it will be playable:

We’ll have our next stress test for WoW Classic on Tomorrow 2:00 PM . This stress test will be accessible to anyone with an active World of Warcraft game account in the Americas & Oceania region. For players who have not yet tested World of Warcraft Classic, the game will become available for download late tomorrow, June 18.

For this stress test, all races and classes will be available for creation, and the maximum character level will be capped at 15. In addition to the open world, there will be instanced content available at that level. This will include Warsong Gulch for PvP as well as Ragefire Chasm, Wailing Caverns, and Deadmines.

It will be playeable for 48 hours, if and only if you have an Americas WoW account with game time on it.

The complaint from Erebos is that other Europeans (not him) won’t be able to play.

Oh gotcha. thanks :slight_smile:

Realms just changed!

We now have 5 PVP, 1 RP and 4 Normal ones!