WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

Will our character from previous tests be wiped?

First respondent admitted they were wrong about Battle net app.

Second point was proven by blue post from old OC forums, which had 23 pages of complaints.

Try harder.

I will give the log in boss and go! And I hope for epics when I finally beat him too.

yes, if you think a sub is worth 2 days. . .cause i kinda do lmao

Do you not realize blizzard has people on their end, probably all in California, working the results of the stress test and monitoring it. It is being done for their purposes not ours. It would make no sense to have the stress test in a region where people aren’t monitoring results.

Also, I can’t believe you are still complaining about this for 13 HOURS straight.

2 Likes

great to hear cant wait to get into some classic action but Blizzard can we get BETA please!!!

calm down buddy the guy just wants 2 play some classic nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong with asking also

He is playing beta - that is a US account he is posting on. This literally does not affect him.

1 Like

he has Beta? well F that guy then LOL

Would be nice if they could stress test the Oceanic server. As it is we have had to previously play on the US test server which - if there is indeed going to be Oceanic realms - seems a bit pointless. Few Oceanic players are going to play Classic on US based servers, unless they get excited by nasty world latency.

:upside_down_face:

what time will the Classic beta client be available to start installing?

No since you don’t need an active subscription to post on this forum, people like me make starter accounts.

10/10 OP. You got a lot of bites. Lol.
Oh boy is this one going to be fun! Hope you guys prepared the forum servers this time too! We gonna light this place up!
Let’s pound on these servers. Cyas in the Barrens! Dis gonna be gud! These seem appropriate:

1 Like

US only what a joke

Cba to read all the posts if it’s been mentioned, but over at the EU forums a blue post have confirmed that the next test in July will be multi region with actual EU servers in addition to the NA ones.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stress-test-19th-june-us-only/56164/85

This leads me to wonder if there won’t be separate OC servers at launch since they are not tested. Maybe they’ll add them later?

Fortunately I do have an active US sub, so I will be sabotaging the test with needless outside login data… :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note, please understand that while it might get a bit out of hand at times there is a reason for the complaints from the EU that shows up from time to time in various arenas. I have experienced the bias first hand, being outright ignored myself, and that was in an Alpha were I was actually invited. Thought the most serious incident were when we for a very long time didn’t even have a blue presence at all in our forums despite having more active subs than any other region, NA included.
Ofc the home region of a company is going to have a special place, but we only want to be treated equal, not less.
On the bright side Blizzard is not an Asian company that sometimes completely ignores the existence of other regions, so YES, I will sign that petition someone had about releasing more Asian games to the decadent westerners… :stuck_out_tongue:

But no matter what, see you in August. :smiley:

Oh, and no, it does not match the actual launch time, which will be at midnight in the EU region and not 11PM.

Is the delay more to do with red tape getting it approved in your country?

Do we get to keep the characters we make? or will the be deleted for when game launches?

The last two stress tests they have took them offline until they ended. I would guess it will be the same for this as well since they want to have as many people log in as possible.

They will be deleted. If you have an active account a few weeks before launch you will be able to create two characters names to save for launch.

1 Like

Active account meaning just a regular World of Warcraft subscription?