WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

He’s arguing for his people. i.e. He’s doing it to be argumentative.

1 Like

Only true thing you’ve said tonight. Still waiting for you to go and check the city clocks on an OC realm ^^. I only checked three different times for you, but apparently I’m a liar and my post was trolling (flagging abuse btw).

Oh, I love people who want to speak for others, regardless if they want to be spoken for or not.

3 Likes

Again, you’re wrong, but that line of thread is completely irrelevant and off topic. Please stop repeating it.

It also doesn’t bolster any claim that EU people require different testing and technology like you claim. Even if the clock was broken, you’re not getting EU subscriptions into the Stress Test.

2 Likes

Sorry, I trust the in game day night cycle which I literally just tested over someone I don’t know. Also confirmed it in /general on that server and the server players stated it was an oversight. You literally don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ll be back with the link from the OC forums when I get confirmation from others, but you’re already wrong anyway based on the fact that there was only 1, 2 and 3 gongs in two different cities at 6, 7 and 8am AEST. You literally have no counter argument. You won’t even test it because it’ll prove you wrong. At 6, 7, 8am AEST with 1, 2 and 3 gongs, it was 1, 2 and 3pm PDT respectively. Realm page also quotes maintenance in PDT not any OC timezone.

Hopefully the next stress test will be for the EU players.

How is this unclear to you?

Well my Battle net is technically en/gb, and my first and main account is an EU one. So I don’t know whether it has to be an actual US/OC Battle net or if just the additional account would be enough. Or, do you have to even go a step further and log out of Battle net and select the Americas?

Like, when they added the stress test it became ‘WOW4’, but now I already have a ‘WOW4’. I vaguely remember someone having an issue with getting a stress test invite but not being able to access it for that reason, but I can’t remember where I read it.

I think they’re going to be testing their ability to “spin up” new realms dynamically as the stress test progresses. I don’t think they’re going to try to cram everybody onto one sever. I could be wrong though.

I’ d be highly surprised if there is only one realm online for the stress test players at the end of the 3rd hour.

It won’t. It may include them but it won’t exclude NA.

You don’t? Even if they built up 30 or 50 layers? I’d have expected the test to be seeing how scalable and dispersable layering really is.

I think this implies that you have to be logged into the Americas.
I mean I could be wrong. It does happen from time to time.

It means that you have to have an active NA account on your Battle Net account. Since there’s no such thing as a “Main” account, he’s just going nonsense, aside from the fact that only logged into the Launcher in the Americas will you see the Beta and Stress Test option.

1 Like

The stress test server became Field of Strife, based on how in-game mail was behaving. Those characters were wiped out prior to the AV Weekend event going live.

It is possible those characters will be restored prior to the stress test going live, but I have doubts. As it stands, I’m seeing my level 58 toons from the AV weekend through the in-game mail, the stress test toons are gone.

Given the level cap is 15 for the stress test, the AV premade toons should be gone by the 19th as well.

This, like much of what you’ve posted tonight, is untrue.

They added the options back to the launchers for EU players. YES it might be so that we can uninstall the beta safely without damaging retail. However, you have NO idea whatsoever whether or not this feature/the play button will become active tomorrow or not IF you have a US account on your Battle net.

I am logged into Battle net as EU and I STILL see my US accounts, there’s a drop down with BOTH types, I can STILL launch my US accounts and I can still access the realms and characters on the US realms when launching WoW through the Battle net app AND being logged in as a EU customer.

It literally says ‘connected to Europe’ under my battle tag and then in the bottom, the game I just launched ‘WoW 4 (US) World of…’

Most likely yes.

Congrats, so they fixed that issue. It was a complaint a few years ago.

You’re still not getting access to the Stress Test without an active US account, which you appear to have.

1 Like

Makes one wonder what else you’re out of date on and wrong about.

I managed to get in reliably every time the servers were actually online. Often ahead of the streamers.

But if the closed beta realms are open, I’ll probably stay over there.

Judging by their other tests (Last stress test 1& 2, AV) that’s probably unlikely.

One auto-renews, the other only covers the specified amount of game time. Beyond that it is simply slight differences in pricing on the amount you pay for a month of play, as they give discounts to longer subscriptions.

Thanks luv. I was actually starting to get confused and second guessing myself. lol