WoW Classic Stress Test Date

SHHHHHH!!!

I’m hoping people won’t realise this, and we’ll have at least one day of WAY less volume in starting zones.

9 Likes

Blizzard finally chooses to sync their release by UTC time, and suddenly people are up in arms about it. :rofl:

Makes sense…sooo, stress test please…then 8 hours after server list right? :wink:

The Stress Test ends on a Friday, so you have to give them at least till the end of the next Monday.

So, preparation to let every single person down who took time off for Classic launch when you inevitably push it back?

3 Likes

I hope you stay on track for that Aug 27th release… ive already scheduled vacation!

5 Likes

This latest delay is no doubt to ensure that this pass expires so that those desperate enough to see the game will resubscribe like they have done previously.

1 Like

Cannot imagine the backlash if they move that date.

1 Like

Something tells me we might not get classic until November now

1 Like

Congratulations on repeating my point. By moving the stress test to early August, they have lost money. The decisions are not made to maximise subs.

2 Likes

It’s good to see the old vitriol on the forums. Blizz you cheat, Blizz you money hungry, Blizz you no let me play for free.

Get over yourselves. There are things to fix.

3 Likes

65% of the replies here so far are people that can’t read.

The game is still launching on the same date that was previously given. The TITLE says Stress Test Date…

Somehow I highly doubt that this has anything to do with the 3 free days. Whatsoever. It likely has to do with the servers since they just announced that NA and the Oceanic regions wont be shared.

Its an open Stress test to people that have access to the game. Why is everyone so pessimistic all the time? Do people go on forums for games that offer early access for pre-orders and complain about that too? Silly.

3 Likes

Point of note for:

The Oceanic split is not new information or decisions. What is new information is the EU French/German split which actually requires them to rework infrastructure.

That is a valid point. I was unaware of the Blue post that you quoted. My mistake.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to when Classic launches. :slight_smile:

Hoping to participate in the last stress test as well.

3 Likes

Was hoping to use that free 3 day time for this stress test, as im sure many people were. Guess ill be waiting til aug.27 to play.
Dont give in and sub guys, wait until release.

1 Like

If you can even call it that. Because “rework” sounds like “work” and it’s not really work to just assign a server to a language.
After all, nothing (complex) changes at the client…only the server list is changed, so that the servers are only displayed in the category of the respective language.

It was already delayed by a week.
You only have a month left - not much time to delay anyhow.

It’s a Soon (not soon tm) or it doesn’t happen at all.

If my job was as easy as you make out, I would be soooo happy.

What do you mean?

1. It’s your job to assign the servers to language?
  2. Your job is something else but you would like it if it would be as easy as it is to assign the servers to language?
  3. It’s not easy to assign the servers to language?

(that reminds me of the “Good Morning” scene from Hobbit…)