WoW Classic - Stress Test 1 Ending Info

First off blizzard was testing the “whole server” and not just the “login server” If you were keeping track of the test the whole time you would have realized this. And as far as microsoft goes, remember the last time your pc crashed or had an error and it asked you for permission to send a report back to microsoft. They already have the biggest public test group in history, and you would have to be lying to yourself to think that they aren’t fully using it.

Now as for your reply to Skribby’s comment, I think this went over your head a little. The point of a stress test is to see how far they can push their server to the point of breaking. The very moment blizzard said they were having a stress test it was clear they were planning on putting the biggest load on the server as possible. Anyone who knows what a server stress test is would clearly understand that the end goal was to test the limits of the server and see if there are any blatant flaws they overlooked. This is also why most players weren’t able to get past the login screen, as that is there first part of the servers to get hit with a load far bigger than it can normally handle.

2 Likes

You should’ve learned what a stress test was for.

Uh… Legion was a smooth launch. Actually so was BFA.

Legion was decent, but BfA wasn’t that great for some servers.

wow, i think i just opened the qq forum. thanks to all the testers and to bliz for ensuring a good start on the 27th!

ストレステストはもっとあるのでしょうか。

I still wish they would throw some math at us. How many were invited to stress test, how many participated. How many logins were attempted etc. TELL US THE RESULTS. I hate that blizzard does not talk anymore. Long gone are the days where they actually talked to fans.

1 Like

I had a perfectly fine time logging in and leveling to 5. Don’t be toxic

it was fun getting excited for the classic. can’t wait till classic is out for good. I am so excited. I was such busy kid during high school in 04 only got up to lv 30 before joining army. can’t wait to play classic with lv 60 char.

Necro’d…

1 Like