WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

oh no the sweaties

8 Likes

Not scary at all, it’s just the majority of the player base has spoken and does not want world buffs in Classic. Argue all you want, but it’s been proven in the survey responses. Your reasonings for having world buffs just proves that this version of Classic isn’t for you and you should go play classic era or retail to get what you are looking for. Don’t ruin it for the majority.

16 Likes

Man i hope not.

no world buffs? lmaooo

3 Likes

Yoooo. I might come back and play now. More HP? No WBs? People might need to figure out a new way of doing things and things will be more time consuming. And that IMO is a good thing. It might actually feel a bit like … Vanilla.

17 Likes

How about something along the line of any mob being kited for ‘x’ amount of time causes something to happen (either increased movement speed, gain a ranged attack, ignore pathing rules)… something to prevent being able to permanently be able to kite something inside dungeons.

Increasing the exp share of the higher levels exponentially in the exp sharing formula would help but not completely remove Mage boosting (wont help in something like Strat where parties of low-50’s and 60’s is something legit.)

1 Like

only baddies are mad about WBs being gone, learn to play the game,

23 Likes

Or people who enjoy competitive speed running? You ever wonder why TBC is dying? Because nobody speed runs, nobody knows when the speed runs are. DMF was an EVENT, like the super bowl. Everyone knew DMF week time to tune into progress, onslaught, and watch their one attempt this month to nail the raid.

All of that is gone… BORING

5 Likes

Is there any plan to address class balance issues? Removing worldbuffs and the debuff limit will not help Ret/Feral/Shadow/etc., if no changes are made to class balance it will still be Warrior/Rogue/Mage as the only competitive dps classes, with possibly Warlock joining them with the debuff limit gone.

7 Likes

When the survey is sent to a limited number of people it’s less reassuring.

3 Likes

Tell me you never used a chronoboon without telling me you never used a chronoboon

3 Likes

Thank you for this!

I’m sorry people have negative reactions towards it but I am very grateful you’re doing this as this is something you are under no obligation to. This is a great way to preserve classic content.

4 Likes

AKA “I didn’t get the survey so that’s not fair”

1 Like

THIS 100%, GIVE US THE OPTION TO CHOOSE WBS OR NOT.

Why is that so hard?

5 Likes

Speed runs ruined WOW.

6 Likes

Nobody speed runs because it’s cringe and there much more enjoyable things to do than clearing a 2 hour raid in 1:45.

4 Likes

quest xp gains are higher than if you were getting boosted. they are trying to address it.

1 Like

Most of you didn’t clear vanilla content with wbuffs available. You really think you’re gonna be able to do it with buffed health and no buffs? LMAO

good luck guys!!

DOA servers.

2 Likes

You could ask them to buff those specs/classes since it’s best to ask them to make Rets and Prot Pallies feel wanted in the raid.

1 Like

Give us a toggle for modern graphics just because we want the classic game play doesn’t mean we all want to play with the ugly classic looks!

9 Likes