WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

These servers obviously aren’t for you. Stay in the original classic servers, ty

17 Likes

You can still be competitive and have your world buffs. Classic Era servers are that way →

17 Likes

So happy for the fresh advocates getting what they wanted. And with added bonuses!
Ab fab.
:star:

11 Likes

what about mage AoE are you going to cap it or will everyone just be playing mage and running mara

2 Likes

Guess there is no competitive playerbase in tbc because there are no world buffs.

10 Likes

I say we push for even more QL changes. Someone above mentioned pet and mount tabs. I second that.

5 Likes

dual spec or gtfo

8 Likes

And Dungeon Finder, and LFR!

With the PVP honor system in place from Phase 1, leveling on PVP servers will be very interesting!

Looking forward to that! :heart:

2 Likes

trash reasoning, we’re talking about a reset. With you its ‘go to retail’ or ‘go to classic era’. It must be scary having your opinion opposed, but maybe chill out with the ‘giddout’ mentality you child

4 Likes

Give us a chronoboon server. Watch how it’s 10x more popular then the others.

7 Likes

I’m excited that I will get to play my characters instead of buffing then logging off for a week until raid time so I don’t lose buff timers.

12 Likes

I mean, i wouldnt complain. This is like classic +. So why not?

5 Likes

While personally, I actually like the changes to world buffs, I’d support having the option!

3 Likes

Will these Season of Mastery servers eventually transition to TBC servers sometime after the year of planned content releases?

5 Likes

I bet the characters will convert to regular classic era ones, and be given the option.

1 Like

I am very excite (Boart) I hope more changes are coming !!! I truly love classic and I hope more changes will be announced. Blizzard this is your chance to get back players. Please listen carefully to the feedback we give you and not be stubborn like you have all these years and take forever to implement them. As a mage I am glad you’re planning to take a look at mage boosting. Please get rid of it once and for all.

Please make changes to all the raids and trash mobs. Give them new abilities and all new mechanics. This is your chance to really spice it up.

6 Likes

I’m not interested in more content from you guys when you’re already having problems prioritizing players problems in TBC classic. Major bosses are broken (but still doable) for weeks, world events broken without communication or compensation (no one on Horde can get Brewfest hand stamp in TBC Classic because dailies were broken), and all we get for it are rushed patches that make the boss in question literally unplayable, introduce new glitches, no communication at all, fruit baskets and gender diversity in Kara (no really, look at newest PTR news on WoWHead) and limiting player expression with emotes (Disabled /spit targeting, and now cough, kick, moan, bunch of others). By the way…ALL of this is with 0 communication other than “hey guys we hotfixed boss, oh crap its broken…reverting”

You guys are all over the place. I was already skeptical of your ability to execute it well given the state of retail, but now you’ve completely shattered the respect I had for the good if not amazing execution for classic up until the last few months. If I didn’t have obligations to a guild and people I care about I’d never give you guys another dime and will absolutely cancel at earliest convenience with the way things are going.

I mean imagine pushing knowingly broken core features (like the end bosses for the whole phase…) for weeks from PTR to live without a peep.

You guys are pushing players away, splintering the player base in multiple ways, and as a result guild recruitment is a PITA even on high pop servers. Find a direction for the classic team, because right now it has at least 3 that I can see. How many people are on the classic team? For how CTBC is going, it doesn’t even seem like you guys have full time allocation to it for some significant roles.

This is your daily reminder to stop groping your fellow employees and listen to your playerbase instead of projecting your sexuality onto 15 year old art. Its okay I wasn’t expecting a response anyway.

8 Likes

no world buffs? WHAT A SNOOZEFEST

5 Likes

Appreciate the changes, is there a way that you can forward the team about adding Dual Specs and adjusting some minor classes such as Retribution Paladins, Balance Druids and other classes to be fitting into the raids and also leveling better?

Edit: also, removing Elite mobs from outside of the entrance of instances would be nice like how you did with TBC.

7 Likes

As opposed to staying logged out until raid after getting world buffs?

6 Likes