WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

Server isn’t up rn for anyone.

1 Like

ty for not trollin me… people these days love to do that for no reason. Yall think this will be a hit or are we 16 players gonna be the only ones on xD.

Because of New World and all that…

I’ll play this when I’m bored and wanna hide from my guild lol.

They’re not giving us an exact time because they know that every time they do, they are never able to deliver the launch without delays. Seems a little scummy to do that, just improve your servers and actually properly prepare for the launch.

6 Likes

im really looking forward to trying this. i miss classic already lol

4 Likes

anyone know if they are going to let us reserve names after the beta?

Hmmmm maybe New World will make Blizz get off their asses and create another badass MMO game.

Lol I’m not sure Blizz is even capable of that anymore.

Yeah I figured it was a shot in the dark… but sometimes you hit something. We will see… I guess.

If the Beta is today, I have a feeling it will be at 5pm CST. That seems like the normal timeframe for any release of WoW

I’ll admit to refreshing the realm selection screen every few minutes on the PTR. Because I want to be a tester (!) … nawww, I don’t. Had a horrible experience many many years ago due to Blizzard’s treatment of their testers. So I really don’t want to ‘help’ them test the game any more. They need to hire more content testers, simple as that.

But I do want to see what kinds of crowds might develop in the starting areas and low-level zones and how to best optimize for getting through it. This is a unique chance to get a heads-up on what it might look like. I’ve run several warlocks on the old classic realms just in the last few days to optimize getting that first wand which is so important for warlocks and priests. So far, other than lucky drops, I can’t seem to get the wand in-hand on my own until around level 10-12. Not sure I can rely on buying early enchanting mats from the vendors, either. So how long does it take to solo enough green items to D/E to get the necessary material?

Hopefully in the real game, once it starts, there will be a lot of people selling low-level green gear on the cheap from the get-go. Since nobody will have any gold to spend, after all.

-Matt

you dont have to
-Matt
we all know youre matt now… and idk maybe

1 Like

cool story guys

-matt

1 Like

xD
-Bolts n Hoes

I’ve been telling myself that every hour since “estimated maintenance end” :frowning:

i will pay someone at blizzard 5 bucks to turn the ptr server on

-matt

2 Likes

Speed clearing won’t go away just because we don’t have world buffs. It just means 45-minute MC runs will turn into 60 mins.

All the competitive aspects of speed clearing and raid optimization will still be there.

1 Like

Heh. I’ve been doing -Matt since my first university email account in 1984. A 37 year habit cannot be broken so easily :-). At least you know its me and not some other carbontax out there. har har har.

-Matt

1 Like

I woke up early for this
-Matt