WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

Can we at least have a server in each region with WBs enabled?

27 Likes

might i recommend increasing the number of drops per boss to make up for the shorter content release schedule. would help for those of us with garbage loot luck lol

57 Likes

Perhaps you could consider making a few of the realms have the slower exp rates and keep WB but have the chronoboon thing active from the start?
That way some people can have a true fresh version of classic if they don’t want to do classic+

15 Likes

Bye, won’t miss you.

21 Likes

“Competitive” players will find a way to be competitive without the world buffs holding their hands.

58 Likes

Wow no world buffs! I can’t wait to see the new competitive scene that develops! Wcl had a no world buff category that died in 1 phase but things will be different this time!!!

2 Likes

You are incredibly toxic. World Buffs can be managed better than just REMOVING them all. A full buffed fury warrior was the best feeling class by far.

10 Likes

They just won’t play it lol

5 Likes

This is amazing news. If we can deal with bots and mage boosting then all the better.

46 Likes

That category only died because people were pigeonholed by the mere existence of world buffs.

This must mean there is no TBC competitive scene because there are no world buffs.

8 Likes

Delay this to the end of TBC and make way more changes. I honestly don’t think this few changes are enough to bring people back. We want Classic+, stuff like class balance, heroic dungeons more sets for different specs new raids go crazy.

55 Likes

Calling me toxic because I disagree with you and many other’s “competitive playstyle” when in reality, you are having your hand held by in-game buffs?

Oh lol, you played a fury warrior too.

22 Likes

good news, you can still do that on the regular non-seasonal Classic realms.

9 Likes

A competitive player should look forward to the challenge of defeating the bosses without cheesing it with with world buffs, IMO.

As for competitive parsing, nothing changes relative to other players. Nobody will have world buffs.

47 Likes

All those mean guilds that forced me to play with world buffs were awful :frowning: If only there were a way to play the game your own way

3 Likes

Don’t nerf leveling experience. Nerf the plague that is boosting and aoe uncapped cancer that plagued this game. Also, WHERE THE HARDCORE SERVER AT?!?! just one server for hardcore pleaseeeee

35 Likes

This sounds interesting. No debuff limit and xp buff sounds exciting. I might even try it

8 Likes

The mechanics of these fights are a joke and we all know it, pushing the edge of what was possible was what was fun. The 20 second saphs with thaddius buffs are proof of that.

3 Likes

Blizzard: Classic players love the 1-60, the xp change probably isn’t the best idea. Removing the raid buff meta is good, however, don’t just bump the xp for the raid bosses - change drop rates or the amount of gear per boss, and retune the “meme” specs to be fun/viable.

And, most importantly, remove the mage boost problem + bots.

49 Likes

I am all for increased XP rates and faster phases… but this would put mage boosting at an even bigger advantage. Please consider doing something to address this.

9 Likes