WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

Interesting. Id prefer a normal or slower cadence myself. Maybe I will try it out as a mage or warlock though.

6 Likes

Killing the bosses is easy, killing them fast is hard. World Buffs gave meaning to when people died in raids.

3 Likes

yes, go crazy

3 Likes

There weren’t mechanics until AQ.

He’s just happy he won’t be getting dumpstered by fury warriors like he did all of classic.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, and no more “only 1 warlock gets to use corruption” hah.

14 Likes

Nerf Mage Boosting!!

34 Likes

If you don’t want mechanics that are a joke, then go play retail where the mechanics are new every tier and not 17 years old.

3 Likes

so raids will bring more of the classes that didn’t scale well off world buffs at all and maybe just not stack fury warriors for speed clears now? i see nothing wrong with this.

28 Likes

If you think the no world buff meta has class diversity you sorely misunderstand how the game works

2 Likes

this 100%. 2 items/boss for 40 ppl is pretty ridiculous, especially when a lot of the times, its useless items rather than bis

12 Likes

You admit the mechanics are a joke, that’s why world buffs where 1 death = loss of time in speed clear was the fun part. I don’t understand whats so complicated about this.

6 Likes

Losing WBs is a great change, end game dungeons might actually see a top % rather than 90% of guilds clearing Naxx. Other balancing changes are hard to judge given how vague they are.

Summoning Stones are terrible. Please keep them out, 1 step away from dungeon finder.

Mining and Herb nodes dont need to be flat increased, they need to be dynamic.

Increased level rate is absolutely awful. Theyve done this over and over again with retail and guess what? The people that dont want to level still dont want to level. Either just make instant 60 servers or leave the level rate as it is and nerf boosting, which is an incredibly easy solution. Every single expansion they try to “fix” the complaints about leveling and guess what? Every expansion people still complain, making it shorter doesnt make the experience better in any way, its self-perpetuating problem, where you make it shorter, it becomes less interesting, so people will end up complaining more.

20 Likes

Because you are a minority that thought world buffs were a fun part of the game, which is proven here with Blizzard making this change from community feedback. I cannot fathom why this is flying over your head.

24 Likes

That seems like the entire point of this. To have everything ungated see how fast your guild can kill KT and GTFO of this stupid game.

1 Like

They were fun, the part people didn’t like was collecting them.

2 Likes

this is all good news to me, however… I’d really like it if you did some class changes to add some viability to other classes, like ret paladin!

20 Likes

The survey asked if people wanted world buffs or not. Obviously the majority don’t like them in general and didn’t want them. You are misunderstanding this.

11 Likes

People complaining about WB no longer being able to use in raids :joy:

Brought out the WORST in the playerbase and you are lying to yourself to think it made the game “Fun”. They even removed the debuff limit and are making the bosses have more Health, and maybe possible make them more difficult, which is nice to see. Heck, I would love to see what new comps come out of this, if anything, I can guess more locks and Hunters, possible new specs from certain classing being more viable now also.

Heck, people complained about leveling in general when classic came out, this is a good change in its own way. Heck, maybe this is why they are trying to combat boosting, making the questing “worth it” for a leveling perspective. Hopefully they go father and nerf AoE farming.

Hopefully Blizzard changes more, like they are doing with Honor and BGs and the meeting stones turning into summoning stones, these are amazing QoL changes. Keep it coming blizzard #MoreChanges.

31 Likes

Go right ahead and try to do Naxx without World Buffs. Good luck with that.

4 Likes

Done arguing because clearly have different POVs. Some of the playerbase wants it and they should have a way to provide that. That’s all.

1 Like