WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

My experience was fine. Logged in at 6, picked server, three names… logged.

Took five minutes tops.

WTB the name Warthog on faerlina add #1562 for more info

YOU DARE INSULT THE MIGHTY ATIESH? BURN, MORTAL, FOR THY MOST HEINOUS CRIME!

Myzrael, Herod, and Arugal are also all great imo, not to mention god-tier Pagle…

WTB the name Warthog on faerlina add warthog#1562 for more info

I want Blizzard to disclose streamer servers if they want my money and time!

WhiteMane (I am based in SF Bay)
Leowohn - Orc War (I used to be main tank in vanilla and this is my main)
FelPill - Orc Lock
Bonebroth - Undead Priest

Faerlina. That’s where they are.

1 Like

Guildies say Asmongold had to take Asmonrawr because people beat him to his name, so seems legit this time around. If he shows up as Asmongold later, people might wonder again. (I’ve heard about the thing with streamers streaming live from offline servers once, so know where people are coming from with the suspicions though.)

This too. And Herod does seem to be the most populated right now maybe because of the earlier buzz or the megaguilds, but Asmonrawr went to Faerlina I think. (I thought Ibo was talking about streamers getting vip server treatment or the like.)

Can we go ahead and spend the next couple of weeks creating some more characters now the main name rush has blown over? Setup bank alts and such, maybe roll a toon on a pvp or rp server we weren’t sure about, etc?

It could wait until after you all randomly delete extra toons people made if nothing blocked them from creating more than 3 during the opening rush. (I deleted and recreated a couple, but didn’t test what happens if I tried making a 4th. Pretty sure you all would punish by randomly deleting people back down to 3 if nothing blocked them from making more than 3 up front.)

ive been playing this game long enough to know the name of the server means nothing. what matters is east coast or west coast and is it PVE, PVP or RP… thats it, seriously. the rtes tis about community and the dynamic created by the people playing the game.

1 Like

As long as you only create 3 total, yep.

Repping Bloodsail Buccaneers, here!

Conflicted as all hell about what to make though…

Dwarf Hunter and Troll Mage? What about Orc Warlock? But there’s also Dwarf Priest and a Hunter on Horde. Would I consider Shaman?

hnnnnnnnnngh

CRAP. I had a 1 in 5 chance of choosing the wrong server for my three first characters… ain’t that just my luck. Heh.

WTB Etched on Arugal. Add Etched#1803 for more info.

Here. Reporting for duty my friend!

Normal means PVE correct?

Yes.

10 chars

1 Like

Yes, PVE is normal.

1 Like

Thank you. I know it was a silly question but I wanted to be sure.