WoW Classic Realm Names and Types - Updated Aug. 27

That was my understanding, but the streamer community is going on about inside information about 45k layers.

Just wondering if anyone here got the name Magnus on Golemagg?

58 minutes later I finally get in, and got my name on 3 servers.

I got in right away and reserved 3 names. Everything worked great.

Very smooth… Thanks Blizz

The so called EAST servers are indeed hosted in Chicago.

The so called EAST servers are indeed hosted in Chicago. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter

It’s not like they had… you know… YEARS to prepare or anything…first choice names… gone… second choice names… gone… was seriously considering a profane name about blizzard towards the end…

Ostensibly the realm population label (low, medium, high) was going to be meaningful. But I have noticed that as the name grab continues, the population label is going the wrong direction. The realm I picked went from High and is now Low.

That’s the Retail realms. You want:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter_(classic)

3 Likes

I am so excited! Thanks, Blizz! You guys rock!!! ~14 year vet here.

1 Like

I am so excited, I got the name I wanted most of all, the world is a happy place!

1 Like

I got my 3 names
-Mehdik (dwarf preist)
-Featherlight (goblin rogue)
-Etna (mage fire)

2 Likes

Lunamoon & Moonsprite
Fairbanks, Pacific

1 Like

got in wrong realm but still was able to get on to mankirk
Gnome Mage Davenport at your service
followed up by Human Priest Beljax

1 Like

Mankrik
Kelryth - Night Elf Mohawk (druid)
Kelvryn - Human Warlock

Pagel
Kelryth - Tauren Shaman

I’m so excited and can’t wait!

13d 21h 09m Till Launch!

2 Likes

Really should have only allowed one name save. I know this is weird to complain about being given too much but instead of people having to think hard about the name they want, people can get three names they want. Including poaching names of others and saving a slot for your own. I keep hitting ‘that name is unavailable’ on things I think are clever. Guess I need to be even more clever.

Mankrick
Aedric- Undead Priest
Skarwin- Undead Mage
Ugrock- Orc rogue

And I’m so glad that folks are choosing meaningful names. Names that really mean something to them. I will literally spit if I see a rogue named “McStabby” or knife ears hunter named xxLegolasxx.

For The Horde!

I ran with a Dwarf Preist back in the day with that name on the Sentinel’s server, was that you?

it says Realms in the Americas will be: