WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test Today at 11:00 a.m. PDT

Servers must be stressed out, couldn’t select an active realm…hehe

I have been stuck on “Logging in to game server” the whole time here. Going on 5 minutes now.

1 Like

Currently stuck at logging into server option, must be a ton of people trying to log in.

Hey, it’s time. Flip those switches ON!

Just turn off BFA if you need more bandwith

1 Like

Mine still shows them all offline.

resubbed for this stress test (was jebaited and subbed for the stress test before this) but I cant get in… nice, you guys are amazing and well prepared, you even delayed this to deliver a “better experience” but its even worse. Im refunding.

4 Likes

lol your funny

I love watching people whine. I don’t know why, it makes me feel so good.

Hey Kaivax when is the test ending midnight tonight? Or some time tomorrow night? I get paid at midnight, hoping I can resub and get in before it goes down lol

1 Like

I saw a druid nelf named Jebaited right when I got on at 11am-11:10am

My hope is that this test shows they need to get some things better prepared for release. Forums, servers, and general battle.net application are a bit of a mess right now.

Sad That you have to pay A subscription to play classic, that was A dumb decision, Greed Will be your Fall. This Game SHould Be free To Play Don’t Be dumb…I won’t be playing this even tho i was waiting years for it, but is not worth my money sorry!! Free = More Players Are gonna be in the server = you can make money with a in game store … that’s how i see it and i don’t see myself ever paying for a sub again… you buy 30 days of game time wich equals to 720 hours on which you prob play half of those hours but yet still after 30 days it expire even tho u have not used all your gaME TIME IS A FRAUD!!! 30 DAY GAME TIME IS 720 HOURS OF GAME TIME, IF I COUNT HOW MANY HOURS THEY STOLE FROM ME THEY WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME A LIFETIME SUB FOR FREE !!! sad BLIZZ GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GAMES…

2 Likes

“World server is down” - Yep, same here.
Not intending to sound negative in any way at all, especially as this is a stress test, but I hope this serves well as a notice, Blizzard.

And there will be a LOT more people on launch day. A bunch of my friends did not want to subscribe and waste 3 weeks of a sub for 1 day.

3 Likes

Off-topic and wrong in so many ways. The sub cost hasn’t shifted at all even with inflation, so it is cheaper than it was 10+ years ago. Also, there is no in-game store for classic. Compare this to any other form of entertainment in regard to costs. If you cannot afford this sub you shouldn’t be playing this game, you should be focusing on RL.

1 Like

I also have a bunch of friends who will be there at launch but didnt want to resub for this.

I had booked leave on the 2 weeks after Classic go live. Gonna cancel and wait a while I think. Its not even close on stable just 3 weeks out.

After many launches of xpacs, I was going to go with the approach I’ve learned in the past. Wait like 2 days for everything to smooth out, then take time off. You can still try to play in the evenings but using time on the first day always felt like a waste.

Interesting, they removed the “and will be up until Friday” part of the post, wonder if the stress test is already over cuz we broke something major?

I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard EVER, thank you for that.

uh oh you’re right… :frowning: