WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test Today at 11:00 a.m. PDT

Here’s a reminder that today, starting at 2019-08-08T18:00:00Z, we’ll open WoW Classic realms in every region for the final pre-launch stress test.

We ask that players please log-in and play as much as possible during the first two hours of the test – 2019-08-08T18:00:00Z2019-08-08T20:00:00Z, as that is when we’ll be actively monitoring for issues important to launch.

More info on how to install WoW Classic is here.

See you at 2019-08-08T18:00:00Z!

15 Likes

For the Horde!

7 Likes

Gotta sub when I get hoooome

1 Like

Quack of approval.

Oooooh, the time adjusts to the time zone that you’re in right now. Nice touch.

14 Likes

yuh, I’ll be der, mon.

I’m loving how you added the links in order to get rid of all the timezone-specific questions. Gave me a lil chuckle.

1 Like

Can’t wait to be buying bags to hold my arrows. Going to be so much fuuuunnn…

2 Likes

I’m going to stress test fishing today.

3 Likes

But what time does it start? Post unclear.

1 Like

But those 2 hours are during work hours for all of NA… Is this a Europe stress test? Or am I missing something here?

4 Likes

Rawr let’s do it!

1 Like

You’re not missing anything, its just inconvenient for most of us Muricans to play during that specific window.

What’s the level cap on this test anyway?

Seems like you would want a stress test (the final one too) to be conducted during the time of day when the largest number of people would be playing, not during off peak hours.

Unless there are more people in Europe showing up to these tests than here in NA.

2 Likes

Props for the time zone sliding. I wish I could be there! I hope everyone plays the crap out of it and someone tests hunters lol.

Will this Stress Test be on the Live or In Development version?

Excited!!! I know it’s only 7:16am right NOW but I am anticipating the journey
again as I try to level to level 15 in the next two days. Thank you Blizzard for
the opportunity to make this journey again.

Nice Day for fishin aint it Hu Hu.

4 Likes