WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

Oh gawd gurl, don’t get me started on WoD launch! I was in shrine of seven stars at launch moment, I was stuck UNDER thhe stairs in the shrine for HOURS! When I finally got out and managed ot get my garrison the FP trapped me in the sky for another few hours.

People were writing diary entry logs like “Day99: Jerry has died of starvation, the gryphons holding us hostage in the sky are beginning to get weak as well. Water has all been depleted, hope…fading…”

6 Likes

hello cutie gnomie :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, the more I am reading the more I am seeing all of the benefits going toward current retail players. How embarrassingly obvious they are being.

6 Likes

the event stunned me for a minute. celebration arrives via my favorite sttng char, data himself.

4 Likes

Actually it’s the perfect time to cancel my sub it seems ( was gonna wait another week cause finances, maybe now I’ll just find another game for the summer I can’t see BfA holding me for that long). Of course by the time it launches I most likely will be off the walls busy. Gonna try to come back though, at least now we know. On the plus it’ll still be here if I don’t get back right away. :slight_smile:

/wave

I’m gonna p$ss my pants i’m so excited for this news. :laughing:

2 Likes

CRBGs will be in the game phase 3.
No WoW Tokens in Classic wow. FYI.

I get that people don’t want to pay unless and until they get Classic. I bought two months of game time last week. My thinking was that they are spending money to get Classic out there and it felt like “way to go, Blizz”. I would probably feel angry if I hadn’t already voluntarily given them my money ahead of time. Now I feel all magnanimous and, you know, one in a million chance at beta invite.

A tad bit sad about the late release date (I’m due with baby Aug 19th). I was hoping to get to 60 before baby comes, but not happening now lol. Still excited and thanks for all the info!

11 Likes

Please, please, please let me in.
Just… let me…
LET ME INNNNNNNNN!

5 Likes

oh grats! eat well, walk frequently.

1 Like

Hey. I’ll sub IF you give me a beta invite.

How about that.

18 Likes

Congrats Mama!

7 Likes

Hey Kaivex, given that the opt-in just went up, how soon will we expect to see invites? Will the first round be the World of Warcraft people, and a later round include World of Warcraft Classic opt in.

Or will there be a few days delay? When will we know if we didn’t get in.

3 Likes

Thank you! Eating better than ever (having gallbladder issues so have to avoid fats and junk food)!

Thank you so much! We’re excited (having a baby girl)!

10 Likes

Late August. Just as I had anticipated.

Expectations were met.

1 Like

The hype is real. Great work, Kaivax, and thanks for all that you do.

3 Likes

Hopefully you pick people who been playing since vanilla too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!

1 Like

So…if you get selected, you need to have an active sub to log into it? Lol, that’s kinda shady if that’s the case.

1 Like