WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

This is all I have been asking them to do, I am fine waiting for a chance to get in, but it would calm a lot of people down and preserve their Ctrl+F5 Keys on their keyboard lol.

any news on when the next wave of invites going out i dont like looking at my Lanucher every min Lol plz blizzard give us info on next invite waves

1 Like

Pretty sure they just add names to a queue, and then metrics dictate when they trickle the activations. That’s what the ‘automated process’ is about. When the activations of accounts happen.

my big question is will we get Oceanic servers or will we have to use the US ones?

For Beta, they’re all US. No word on Oceanic for launch yet though.

Can’t for get :sstvrave or :esfandflick

1 Like

Um… I’ve been diligently checking my emails. Nothing there at all… y’all best be checking your launcher, because it just might be there. Mine was.

So it’s just US veterans that are getting the invites? That sucks.

How did Tipsout get beta, but, Frostadamus didn’t get beta? Frost has many more YouTube views on his channel than Tipsout. Kinda rude.

Well, Tips is part of ClassicCast where Esfand steals view counts, but regardless, he was invited as part of the media event so he was guaranteed a slot. Frost was probably too far away for Irvine.

Oh, I see. Only people in that group was invited to Irvine? I so don’t understand the dynamic of all of this. Obnoxious. It’s just sad to someone who makes quality content not get recognized.

No, most media outlets and bunch of other streamers were also invited.

Where is it in the launcher? Does it just show up with the rest of the games, or somewhere else?

Thanks

Agreed. WOD kept me more interested than BFA.

1 Like

When are people without an active sub going to get an invite to the Classic beta? Why can people without a sub play the 8.2 beta but people without a sub have no chance to get in to the Classic beta?

Logged in and it started downloading. I was so happy cause I thought it was classic. Nope PTR :frowning:

Can’t wait, so excited to play WOW Classic. I know that Blizzard will do a great job with this one. It would be a dream come true to play the beta also. Good work Blizz!

Just up there with the rest of the games.

I hope I get in sick of playing other games and bfa waiting to see if I get a beta invite

The amount of people complaining about the time frame and beta is … lol.

We’re already getting Classic. Be happy. If you don’t get what you want or are disappointed, deal.

Some of the core audience of this generation is rearing it’s ugly head. Sigh at facebook parenting and trophies for everyone.

8 Likes