WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

I agree stop complaining about not being in classic wow beta its not like the testers get to keep there characters

My beta invite email took almost 24 hours, so at most you lose a day by just waiting for an email.

I have one question thatā€™s actually becoming an obsession to find out the answer. If it breaks Blizzards rules to play on a private server, why is Blizzard giving all those private server people the honor of playing in the beta? Theyā€™ve been breaking Blizzards rules and should get BANNED. There are plenty enough real WoW players to test the beta, why let them have the honor?

Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of their videos and the crap they are spewing really says that they have no clue just how Classic really was! So what viable feedback can they actually be giving, since theyā€™ve just been playing on a private server with inaccurate data?

It makes no sense and itā€™s really unfair to the people that actually pay Blizzard to play. All it shows is that Blizzard is saying, ā€œItā€™s ok to steal from us, and break our rules.ā€

what are you even talking about? it is perfectly fine for Blizzard to do whatever the /redacted/ they want.

from PR perspective it makes sense to give those guys access to beta for the hype.
Also, anecdotal evidence that A LOT of them are spewing nonsense about classic is not going to get you far.

This just shows that you are hurt that YOU did not get invite to do classic beta, so what? Join the club, a lot of people didnā€™t either

1 Like

Oh! Thatā€™s what you got out of that? So tell me, do you think itā€™s fair, for someone who has been breaking Blizzardā€™s rules for years, to be in the beta or even be allowed to buy a sub? Then again, youā€™re not a blue label, so I could really care less what your opinion is.

1 Like

Ok, you know what. That was uncalled for. Iā€™m sorry, Kostlkz. That was rude. Iā€™m upset at the unfairness and smarted off. Everyone has a right to their opinion. And yeah thinking about and being completely honestā€¦yes I am a little upset about not being in the beta, but like you saidā€“a lot of people arenā€™t. But I still donā€™t think itā€™s right that the rule breakers get the privilege of still playing WoW. However, I donā€™t work for Blizzard so my opinion doesnā€™t matter. It should give Blizzard something to think about other than $$$$ though.

4 Likes

I hear you though. I really wanna play the beta, but just like you, i donā€™t have itā€¦ shrug :frowning:

2 Likes

sigh

Weā€™re going home.

haha, oops my mistake

So now that you are bringing back classic after people started hating the new, I bet you will ā€œupdateā€ the fun parts but keep the farming, imbalanced PvP and annoyances authentically intact. This is Blizzard after all. World of Chorecraft classic, no thanks, not even for the purpz.

Classic with Sharding ? Good joke

So question / Rant that Iā€™m sure everyone has heard already but i havenā€™t gotten or seen an answer to . Iā€™ve been playing this game since the first staged of beta when lvl cap was 40 ā€¦ not 60 ā€¦ 40 BETA ā€¦ my account is literally older than dirt in this gaming community yet i didnā€™t get beta access for classic. someone who know the game and understands the game and would give nothing but the best possible feedback and i didnā€™t get oneā€¦ yet ASMONDGOLD and all these so called elite streamers / player got it ā€¦ just wondering why ?? either way Iā€™m not worried come August iā€™ll get to play and iā€™ll be lvl 60 again and High Warlord will be mineā€¦ end rant ā€¦

1 Like

You poor thing.

Itā€™s Vanillaā€¦ If you want EZ-mode and free-gear play retail. What did you expect when they announced the re-release of Classic WoW?

2 Likes

A lot of peopleā€™s millennial instant gratification is showing in this thread lol. Nothing is ever enough, must find a reason to complain.

Aug 27 (26th for Americas!) is not far, be happy that theyā€™re doing all this work to recreate our favorite game for us.

7 Likes

So sick of you ppl. GET OVER YOURSELF.
ā€œYet?ā€ - Really?? On what planet are you entitled to receive beta access. Thousands and thousands of people who want beta did not get it. Quit acting like you are special or more important than other people. Who cares, you have a super old account, so do plenty of people who didnā€™t get into beta. You have higher chance to get into beta than most probably, but thatā€™s what it isā€¦a chance. RNG didnā€™t favor you, get over it, not like you were singled out.
You donā€™t get what you want so you feel like whining and throwing a tantrum about people who do. Itā€™s just an absolute childish way of thinking.

Streamers have absolutely nothing to do with you or your beta access. If you wanted to be in the streamer beta access pool, you should have started streaming years ago and built up an audience. Why havenā€™t you do that you selfish prick??

How do you people even function in reality when things donā€™t go your way, the sheer stupidity in all these whining posts is simplyā€¦I just canā€™t

8 Likes

Will Classic be full of idiots streaming it online and idiots following them around?

1 Like

I just wanted to sayā€¦ Dank response man. :slight_smile:

And yet you seemed to have found a way toā€¦ :call_me_hand::rofl:

Nope. Just temporary layering to handle the large volume of players until they drop off. Otherwise youā€™ll get login queues. :v: