WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

I will do some testing but I am not going to resub and pay you to test the game.

2 Likes

wonder when we can expect to have an email for beta invites… -refreshes email repetitively-

When will I know if ive gotten into beta.

Got my PTO approved for classic release. The hype is real.

That feel when Classic is launched the same day I am leaving for two weeks for my Honeymoon… Some how I knew this would happen lol

Just resubscribed to wow in hopes of getting into the beta. Hopefully they look at time spent in classic wow.

1 Like

A huge % of Americans are either in school/college, work at a school/college, or have kids/SO’s in a school/college, so yes, the majority of Americans would consider summer to be over by the end of August.

My honeymoon is 2nd week of July :sunglasses: Great timing!

2 Likes

When people “consider” summer to be over is not the same as when summer is actually over.

Some people would consider their lives to be over when they have children.

2 Likes

im off that week!! wooot!

1 Like

Summer is already pretty arbitrary. The season itself has no real bearing on anything. When school is in an out of session effects things on a much larger scale.

Blizzard is delivering on their promise of Classic in Summer 2019. The world does not revolve around your schedule. Whether you get to play 15 hour a day or only 1.5 daily at game start is no one’s concern but yours. Blizzard still gets their 15 bucks a month. We all get to play the game in Summer 2019.

1 Like

You would be saying this if they released Classic September 21st.

Yes I would. All they promised was a Summer 2019 release. Period. They appear to be delivering. What’s the problem?

1 Like

A lot of people got hopeful that it would release during the summer break of schools. Blizzard should have just said early fall and it wouldn’t have given false hope to so many people.

But blizzard never said it would release before people returned to school. Summer was chosen because that was the earliest Blizzard felt they could commit. It had nothing to do with school - it had everything to do with development and testing time.

And they are releasing it in Summer.

They did however tease that we’d be having a Classic Summer, and 3 days isn’t really what people would call a Summer. Classic Last Week of Summer maybe.

I can emphasize with those who have a different definition of Summer than what is commonly used here in the US. It is just another example of American chauvinism. But for us, Summer lasts until the Fall equinox.

So many Yanks have changed their tune on that to emphasize their outrage.

1 Like

Yes I know. Irritates me too. They wanted the game before they returned to school. But Blizzard never promised any such thing.