WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

They didn’t say “You’ll have a Classic Summer Break”. Its being released in Summer.

1 Like

That’s not the point. We were promised a Classic Summer, and it isn’t really a Classic Summer if the game releases when Summer is already over.

1 Like

I wonder at some of the priorities people have. You are paying (a lot of money) to get a degree and you rather spend that time playing a video game. And I have been accused of being frivolous with MY money…

1 Like

See my above Comment

Well… life doesn’t always work out the way we want it. Can’t change much now. Just enjoy the game when it comes out.

1 Like

WoW is special man. It’s where I meet my better friends. The people at my College just like to go hiking or avoid the computer entirely.

Do we have any information about whether the batch of invites have already gone out or should I stop checking my e-mail every 5 minutes?

At least one third of Summer according to all the US people bandying about Sept 23rd or whatever, will be Classic.

Invites will be going out TOMORROW (15th of May), plus you don’t need to constantly check your email. Just check the launcher, look under “in development” and if you see WoW Classic there, you are in.

2 Likes

When I was in school I remember I scheduled my classes so I had Weds/Thurs/Friday off for a senior year. Hell, I think I only had a like one class per day the remaining Mon/Tues.

In College, you should be able to make a good schedule.

Also if you get a professor who literally follows the book. You don’t need to show up that much. Just follow the book and pass the class.

Lastly, after your first job, no one really cares about your GPA. Just throwing that out there…

1 Like

Thank you Thundertotem.

I suppose. Still sucks that those of us who have classes and jobs wont be able to enjoy the game like we had planned.

They’ll be going out in waves too

Yes? That’s what I said–“Why would anyone think having stayed subscribed to the game well past Classic was a positive for a Classic beta tester?”

Two years is the duration of Classic. Someone who’s been subscribed for ten years is someone who stayed subscribed to the game well past Classic.

365 1/4 days of the year I work 8-5 Mon-Fri. Pretty sure that’s more hours anyone is in classes. So, anyone who is back in college still has more time to play than I do, or anyone else who isn’t in college.

1 Like

In that same article you quoted, it states that the US and most of Europe follow the astronomical calendar. So, minus China that’s the vast majority of WoW players. Just because your PLAN doesn’t include the calendar most WoW players look at doesn’t mean it’s not actually summer.

So what happens if the population on a server doesn’t drastically drop after phase 1?

1 Like

ONLY 150 days… bruh…

I recently saw an article saying beta invites and play testing is happening tomorrow… wth??

I know those stress tests are just to let tons of people log in. Buy are people already getting their beta invites?

Not sure you understand 150 days of ‘game play’. That’s time played IN THE GAME, not how many days of the calendar he subscribed.