WoW Classic Hotfixes -- Updated November 16

Everyone can see your post history, btw.

2 Likes

OK, now what?

Ok, and your point is?

You mean April 1st, 2006

1 Like

40-player raid instances are no longer affected by the 30-per-day limit on entering dungeons.

Realistically speaking this more or less fixes the only issue that could arise from the instance cap.

2 Likes

It helps. Hardcore farmers will still be encumbered.

So your openly willing to screw over those “small handful of players”.

5 Likes

To everyone here praising Blizzard for their the 30 instance limit…

Has the price of nature res gear gone down on your server? lmao

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it’s a “small handful.” Which I doubt to begin with. Harm is harm. If a punishment affects ONE innocent person, it’s wrong. Why is that so hard to understand. People pay ya’ll money. They pay for the service and you are gating them from it. That’s wrong. This greater good type of thinking crap is gonna come back to bite ya’ll in the end. This is the wrong road for Classic.

7 Likes

Weren’t you calling people “sock puppets” not too long ago? Sort of “pot calling the kettle black” here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Terrible change I shouldn’t be limited in how much I can play. I’ve ran into the cap twice already.

1 Like

Daily reminder that this 30 instance limit is terrible.

1 Like

Wait they removed Raids from The lockout? So mage bots can farm ZG again. Cool!

ZG and AQ20 are not raid content now?

post on your main if u play that much where’s your 60

I would like to see the 30 per day apply only to accounts suspected of botting or have been banned for botting instead of all players there have been times where i do nearly 120 lockouts in a day because of searching for jed or aoe farming dungeons, i tend do this less than previously however i think it would be better to remove the daily lockout limit for the average player

5 Likes

great change Blizz, the cap you implemented has already made me see less bots outside DM and ZG.
Thank you. The loudest will always be the angry minority. We are happy, keep it up

They removed 40 man raids from the lockout so no zg is not on it.

Yeah, 3600 people are so happy they decided to not pin the topic and issue a banwave after to cover it. Lmao